What's new

Thinking of giving up my card

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
I thought drug dealers don't want to be in the system.. could be wrong though...

Drug Dealers WTF duder if thats your ordeal then yes dont become a MMJ patient in nevada. if your really not hurt or in pain stay the fck outta nevada's MMJ program and nevada as for we dont need more non caring comercial growers here. theres allready an overstock of shitty growers now !!!

duder on the !@##$$%^#%@$ 400$+ its only the 1st yr afterwards its 250$ for re certification

150$ state
normal 100$ recert w/dr
state automatically sends your new app 2 months before you expire free. only the 1st time it costs 50$ for the app free every yr afterwards.

this is my 3rd yr in the program i would rather have the paperwork i do if leo ever comes then not have it !!

i would rather be robbed by the popo then face the judge pretty much what would happen if they came apon my garden

i have no flash no cash im a broke fckn joke so let em prove i sell my meds :woohoo:
:laughing::laughing:

komboloi

Any of you Nevada guys know the answers to these questions?

1. Are there any examples of the DEA raiding compliant grows? You know, on the theory that it's still illegal under the Controlled Substances Act? More generally, what is the DEA doing with respect to cannabis in Nevada? Just focusing on the major transactions and big commercial grows?

2. Are there any examples of Metro raiding a smallish MMJ grow and throwing the book at someone for being just a little outside the plant limits? That is, if you have the card, does Metro come after you if you have, say, 10 plants instead of 7? Or are they prioritizing the larger in-your-face grows?

I know what the law says about this stuff. I'm just curious what the practice is among the cops and DAs.

Thanks in advance.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
both in a nut

they seem to be prioritizing the larger in-your-face grows, but again it's not to say ifn a neghbor calls and complains about smell they wont come knockn and smelln !!!

this last wk we had 3 homes poped 1st had approx 1,500 plants in it other 2 homes more and most likely connected. and it was asians so most likely again gang releated and most likely stealing power

i know of 1 who was poped because of supposedly smell bs i say he was over lol just in mother plants. no he wasnt charged they robbed him of his meds herd tales of few others same same

no smell no tell no sell
if you sell know whom ya selln to :)

Barn Owl

Nevada law enforement pops those grow houses, gets on TV and ends up encouraging several more people to grow pot because the news always inflates the value of the grow. And for every one they get, about ten slip by. They get on TV and start talking all of the gateway stuff and how that grow house is bringin' gangsta's into Summerlin, but Summerlin was founded by shitholes in the first place. And it is real obvious that anytime Mertro busts a grow house, they score several thousand dollars.

They just busted a guy with a med grow and told us all the grower was dangerous because he had a collection of antique guns that don't even fire! So yeah, get a Nevada med card! It could get real interesting.

If Nevada could get the medical MMJ shit together, there would be dispensaries. It may actually work and help out their economy. But evolution has passed by the Nevada legistlature...

komboloi

Aren't there dispensaries now? I know there's a court case in NV about this now, but I thought the storefronts were pretty much shut down. Then I head that there are delivery services operating all over the valley.

So what's the current deal with dispensaries/delivery dispensaries? Not technically legal, I guess, but what's the scene look like?

D

DryNobBob

the tracker has em slangin delivery all over

Aren't there dispensaries now? I know there's a court case in NV about this now, but I thought the storefronts were pretty much shut down. Then I head that there are delivery services operating all over the valley.

So what's the current deal with dispensaries/delivery dispensaries? Not technically legal, I guess, but what's the scene look like?

Barn Owl

I don't know if there are delivery services all over the valley. Any dispensaries were busted and the chief, Doug Gilespe said that it is illegal.

Is that true, are there med MJ delivery services in Nevada? It still looks illegal under their written law.

superjet

i've been a card holder for three years now here in vegas and you are better off with than without for sure. after reading some of the horse shit on this thread i don't even know where to start.
first when you get pulled over there has to be probable cause for everything they do and remember their dash cam is recording everything that happens (and your lawyer can ask for it). before agreeing to a blood test they have to have a reason in the first place so grow a brain and don't give them any like red eyes, or you stink like pot (maybe a joint in the ash tray?), or you have a tail light out, or on and on.
they have to have a reason to blood test you, did you fail a field test? were you offered one? don't be afriad to ask for a superviser if they don't, it's your right. don't be a dick but know your rights if you're being fucked with, just having a medical card isn't one.
for the record, metro does not have acces nor do they know who is on the medical marijuana card holders list (fact), this is private medical records and they don't have access and it does not come up on their computer screen in their car.
i stay within my plant count (and that's what counts most!) but that doesn't mean i'm totally legal as i have six in flower and one mother plant at the moment which means for the most part if they come a knocking, or kicking the door down lol, they're just going to take three plants and make sure there's no more than one ounce at my address, that's it.
and for those who think that any kind of waiver over the seven plant limit is legal here in nevada should go to jail for being the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet let alone here in nevada, the laws are clear and easy to read, seven plants, no more legally for any reason!
oh and for those mobile delivery services here in the vegas valley, yeah they're getting popped left and right, good luck with that if you think they're not being watched. it just amazes me how stupid people are and can't search out the facts and would rather rely on here say when it comes to their own lives and or safety. nevada is not the place to be stupid, trust me.

Latest posts

Latest posts