What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Take a good look at the van window picture. Sayoc was driving around south Florida showing this off.

How many Sayocs do you think are out there waiting for the dog whistle?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Don't forget the Bernie shooter. You know the guy who actually shot someone. Sucks when you are blamed for the actions of another person.

Funny, I didn't hear Bernie tell anybody to beat the crap out of anybody, or praise a politician for body-slamming a journalist. Must have missed that part.

Klompen

What did I tell y'all?

Anti-semites through and through. They'll spend all day redefining 'semite' or arguing that Jewish people are not a 'race', but ultimately they have hate in their hearts for Jewish people. Ultimately, they are racists and bigots.

The big problem with commentary on Jews in particular is the very unique fact that "Jewish" is a term that describes both a race/ethnicity, and also a religion. This makes it hard for people to be clear that disliking the religion doesn't equal disliking the people. I know lots of great ethnic Jews, and I even supported one in the last presidential election. I don't care much for the Jewish religion though. That's not a racist position. That's not an antisemitic position. That's just an anti-Judaism position. I have many of the same feelings about Islam and Christianity. Abrahamic religions cause a lot of trouble.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Any religion that believes all the others are going to hell is bound to keep pissing people off. Apparntly being a believer and being told your entire concept of your place in eternity is wrong by someone who believes different is enough to invoke hate and violence.

packerfan79

Veteran
Someone shot Bernie?!

Odds are it was a crazy right wing nut.

Pretty sure it was your fault.

If it's Trump's fault, then it has to be Bernie's fault. Unless you are just a partisan hack, who puts politics before anything else.

To be honest it's not Bernie's fault, or Trumps fault.

White Beard

Don't forget the Bernie shooter. You know the guy who actually shot someone. Sucks when you are blamed for the actions of another person.

Well, that’s life in Confederate America: “republicans” *love* to blame Dems for *EVERYTHING*. GOP policy since the Gingrich House.

St. Phatty

It can be argued with, unless you are a partisan hack, who puts politics before reality.

How many innocent civilians died in Iraq because of Bush-Cheney's lies, 2003 to 2008 ?

How many American young people were sent there as soldiers, and died for a lie ?

Obviously, the same question can be asked about Obama. But, the statement you are dismissing as hackery was about Republicans.

packerfan79

Veteran
Well, that’s life in Confederate America: “republicans” *love* to blame Dems for *EVERYTHING*. GOP policy since the Gingrich House.

Wow, I guess you are the poster boy for your rulers. Democratic idiots rule every thought you have. The whole ideology is resist Trump, resist success, resist intelligence.

Not blaming Dems, they have handed the GOP power on a silver platter. I thank the Democrats, their insanity has destroyed the party. It's really nice.

Please let your momma Hillary run again. Please.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Wow, I guess you are the poster boy for your rulers. Democratic idiots rule every thought you have. The whole ideology is resist Trump, resist success, resist intelligence.

Not blaming Dems, they have handed the GOP power on a silver platter. I thank the Democrats, their insanity has destroyed the party. It's really nice.

Please let your momma Hillary run again. Please.

I just resist stupidity. Make sure you understand that when refering to trumps and pubes in a bad way that I am in no way saying anything positive about democrats. I think they both suck.

Also success looks alot different depending whos eyes your looking through. This is actually the problem with Trump mentality. The poor idiot does not appear to be intellegent enough to step back and look at anything from another perspective. I see why he appeals to the less deep thinking half of the population.

packerfan79

Veteran
I just resist stupidity. Make sure you understand that when refering to trumps and pubes in a bad way that I am in no way saying anything positive about democrats. I think they both suck.

Also success looks alot different depending whos eyes your looking through. This is actually the problem with Trump mentality. The poor idiot does not appear to be intellegent enough to step back and look at anything from another perspective. I see why he appeals to the less deep thinking half of the population.

Your the poster boy for the Democrats. For that I thank you.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
if anybody tried to speak with me about politics and starts out with anything "Hillary" ... I just tune them out instantly bro.... those type of mind sets are set in stone...

Trump/Hillary= Same TRASH from the Same Gang

Stop acting like they are any different ... Only Big Obama was real G... as President you always have the People Chosen Ones calling all the shots... But Barry... he fucked with them... those Red Lines in Syria... he was like eat shit Bibi... Im not using the US military for this new Phase of your conquest of territory

If you want to know who the good and bad guys of the world are its simple... whoever hates IRAN is a ZIONIST Slave aka EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.