What's new

The traitor within?

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

G `day Folks

Lets us pray .

That , that red neck attorney general is the next to go .
Donald is disappointed , very disappointed with Jeff .

WHAT ! He won`t hunt down Hillary . Get me a new one !

Thanks for sharin

EB .
I agree in spirit, Elmer, but Trump’s track record warns that any replacement he picks for General Beauregard will be conspicuously worse.

The General has the hot seat now, and it will only get hotter and more unpleasant for him...yet will STILL work hard to send every brown person away until they drag him from his horse. He’s being interfered with plenty, by the courts, the public, and Baby Huey himself.

Changing AGs would let him off the hook and out of the fire. Let him stay and squirm where he is, the better for us to keep an eye on him.

Last edited:

Klompen

Stormy Daniels Claims Hillary Clinton Called Donald Trump to Discuss 'Our Plan' About 2008 Election
https://people.com/politics/stormy-daniels-hillary-clinton-called-donald-trump-2008-election/

how much you wanna bet Hillary Clinton started birtherism when she ran against Obama

I really don't know how much more evidence we need that the entire election was rigged just like the primaries were. We know from Podesta's cryptographically-verifiable emails that the Clinton Campaign was directly promoting Trump as a "pied piper". We also know his role in "professional wrestling" was a "Heel", which is a type of character that purposely makes everyone hate them so that their opponent looks good by way of contrast.

Both candidates had been friends for over 30 years, and have a bunch of shared friends like human trafficker pedophile Jefferey Epstein. There's also reason to believe that Bill Clinton asked his long-time golfing buddy Donald to run as a Republican to "shake up the field".

Oh and both candidates were endorsed by war criminal and notorious meddler Henry Kissinger who has a history toppling democracies.

packerfan79

Veteran
I agree in spirit, Elmer, but Trump’s track record warns that any replacement he picks for General Beauregard will be conspicuously worse.

The General has the hot seat now, and it will only get hotter and more unpleasant for him...yet will STILL work hard to send every brown person away until the grab him from his horse. He’s being interfered with plenty, by the courts, the public, and Baby Huey himself.

Changing AGs would let him off the hook and out of the fire. Let him stay and squirm where he is, the better for us to keep an eye on him.

I can't stand sessions, but to say he is sending every brown person away is quite extreme. I am trying to give you guys on the left the benefit of the doubt. Their are plenty of real things to criticize the Troll for. Try sticking to things that are actually happening. You call me stupid, yet you make crazy claims that are completely unproven.

W

Water-

I can't stand sessions, but to say he is sending every brown person away is quite extreme. I am trying to give you guys on the left the benefit of the doubt. Their are plenty of real things to criticize the Troll for. Try sticking to things that are actually happening. You call me stupid, yet you make crazy claims that are completely unproven.

not stupid, but you have an "us and them" mentallity that blinds you a bit.

forget about left and and right.

life is not a team sport

packerfan79

Veteran
not stupid, but you have an "us and them" mentallity that blinds you a bit.

forget about left and and right.

life is not a team sport

I really am trying to get past the right left divide. Mabey some of the leftys should take your advice also.

Statements like the above are inflammatory and patently false. They definitely don't tone down the divide. Like I said their is plenty of factual things to criticize sessions about..

W

Water-

I really am trying to get past the right left divide. Mabey some of the leftys should take your advice also.

Statements like the above are inflammatory and patently false. They definitely don't tone down the divide. Like I said their is plenty of factual things to criticize sessions about..

I like how you say that and then follow it up by calling people lefties.

at least you are trying...

peace

Cannavore

Veteran
I really don't know how much more evidence we need that the entire election was rigged just like the primaries were. We know from Podesta's cryptographically-verifiable emails that the Clinton Campaign was directly promoting Trump as a "pied piper". We also know his role in "professional wrestling" was a "Heel", which is a type of character that purposely makes everyone hate them so that their opponent looks good by way of contrast.

Both candidates had been friends for over 30 years, and have a bunch of shared friends like human trafficker pedophile Jefferey Epstein. There's also reason to believe that Bill Clinton asked his long-time golfing buddy Donald to run as a Republican to "shake up the field".

Oh and both candidates were endorsed by war criminal and notorious meddler Henry Kissinger who has a history toppling democracies.

Yep. My educated guess is that the powers that be aren't stupid. They have think tanks and round table groups that study human behavior and psychology and were aware of the mass uprising taking place not only in the US but globally. before Zbigniew Brzezinski died he gave a speech basically saying the peons are waking up and a global political awakening is beginning to take place.

This is their way of quelling such an uprising. By planting fake populists and grassroots candidates who speak and talk like populists (on the left and right) but once elected they continue serving the interests of the status quo.

Same thing goes for SJW's. I personally think this whole PC nonsense was propped up and blown out of proportion by the democratic elites as a way to discredit liberalism and progressivism. And then the right comes along and picks all the low hanging fruit which then makes them look like truth tellers lmoa.

[YOUTUBEIF]t4AyOk9P4wU[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]TtRT86ABZr0[/YOUTUBEIF]

It's very interesting that this awakening coincides with the coming technological singularity. It's time to shit or get off the pot.

W

Water-

I was in a hurry, I am at work. What would those who would normally be called lefty, prefer to be called?

probably just a person without a label.

i think it makes people feel defensive when they are labeled and they can become irrationaly reactive.

I dont know I can not speak for them

im sure some like it

packerfan79

Veteran
I like how you say that and then follow it up by calling people lefties.

at least you are trying...

peace

I was in a hurry, I am at work. What would those who would normally be called lefty, prefer to be called? I guess I can try to address you guys by name.

W

Water-

I was in a hurry, I am at work. What would those who would normally be called lefty, prefer to be called? I guess I can try to address you guys by name.

i will do the same and try not to call people stupid.

peace:rasta:

irie not irate

White Beard

I haven’t called you stupid, my claim is NOT “unproven”, and I’m talking about things that are actually happening: naturalized citizens are having their citizenship revoked and being deported. Citizens born in Texas are having their citizenship denied if they were born “too close” to the border.

Law-abiding vets with valid green cards are being deported. If you’re not hearing about it on the news, then maybe you’re not actually keeping up with the news.

packerfan79

Veteran
I haven’t called you stupid, my claim is NOT “unproven”, and I’m talking about things that are actually happening: naturalized citizens are having their citizenship revoked and being deported. Citizens born in Texas are having their citizenship denied if they were born “too close” to the border.

Law-abiding vets with valid green cards are being deported. If you’re not hearing about it on the news, then maybe you’re not actually keeping up with the news.

You said and I quote "still work hard to get rid of every brown person ." Do you stand by the statement?

You have proof that their is a governmental policy to remove all brown people?

You state these are fact ? Doesn't seem even remotely factual.

I know plenty of Mexicans who aren't being deported. I know Mexicans who voted for Donald Trump, and they did it happily. These are scare tactic bullshit. The rich fucks on the coast want cheap gardeners, nannies and housekeepers. The big business fucks want to push the wages down. The small business is so fucked by all the taxes and regulation, he can't pay a decent wage, so he hires illegal workers.

It's not just the American people that get fucked, the illegals regularly work 10-12 hours a day and get paid for 8. I have seen a foreman (Mexican)tax every illegal for 25 bucks a day on a prevailing wage job. Legal immigrants get fucked because employers treat every immigrant the same. You want a living wage stop illegal immigration I guarantee you will make more money real fast.

Cannavore

Veteran
wasn't there a guy just a week or two ago being threatened with, or has already been, deported, who was a US military veteran? too lazy to search for it.

Gry

Veteran
yeah, there was, and he is but one of many.

Eight years after immigration officials detained Fabian Rebolledo in his Baldwin Park home and deported him to Tijuana, the U.S. Army veteran has returned home.
Rebolledo crossed the border at San Ysidro on Wednesday morning, proudly wearing his Army uniform. It was the culmination of a years-long battle by the UC Irvine Immigrant Rights Clinic, which was able to reopen the case in December and regain his green-card status in August.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-deported-veteran-20180919-story.html

Klompen

Even if they're unjustifiably deporting 1 out of 100 brown people that's way too many. We're a nation of immigrants, and while we have every reason to protect our borders, we also should not be hypocrites about it. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to find out Sessions keeps klan robes in his office closet and at home.

White Beard

I know you’ve heard this before, but drop “lefty”, it makes you sound like a feeble-minded old crank, and as a feeble-minded old crank myself, I can’t allow you to do that without me giving you the high sign...:friends:

It does show that you don’t know much on the subject of “liberals”, but that’s okay, most of what you think you know about “leftys” came from liars. Lefty the Liberal is largely imaginary, and has been painted vividly in the minds of generations, none more so than the current.

Can you handle that as an arguable proposition? It’s okay if you can’t, it’s not a contest between us, but I’m willing to work with you on learning to see the other side and all that, and not be an asshole about it, but that won’t happen if we can’t challenge assumptions on matters at the heart of the divide.

Seems like others might be willing?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
White Beard is right, its probably best to drop all these lefty/righty trigger-words......not everyone even identifies as either.

You don't have to pray to Karl Marx or Adolph Hitler. You don't have to be on one side of the divide or another or believe in any established political doctrine so referring to someone as a 'lefty' or a 'righty' is just a cheap way to stereotype a person or group of people - Oh unless they happen to be planning another communist revolution, or like dressing up as Waffen SS Officers and goosestepping up and down the road proclaiming the 4th Reich is upon us.......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts