What's new

~~~The Stoner Below Me Game~~~

Yes.. and that would be my husband I give that to thanks. :wink:

The stoner below me eats cannacookies for breakfast sometimes just to waste the day away.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
You have ESP, but I can also waste the day away with any COOKIE.

TSBM likes long walks in the park with his or her pet squeril(sp)

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
lol...almost true....i like to take 1 hour walks in the morning....for health reason...like those Chinese ppl

TSBM wants to quit his job and be a BIG BOSS.....lol

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
1/2 true I want to quit my job and be a hobo

TSBM want to model spandex mens ware for playgirl.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
i already model mini banana hamocks for the penius impared. spandex in playgirl would be degreading to my kind,,,,,lol

TSBM loves beinb stoned and naked....

G

grapepunched

TRUE^

Clothes suck! Hangin and loungin around the house with my girl naked all day is the bomb, nothing like the feel of my grow room and working in the garden naked too heehee=)

TSBM is going to buy me a lap dance in Vegas at Nugs and Jugs! LOL
or maybe he'll just let me smoke some of his pot???

-gp

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
TSAM is 100% correct. And this stoner will also be there on Monday to hang so he hopes the stoner above him booked his flight out accordingly!

TSBM is jelous that me and TSAM are going to have so much damn fun in Vegas!

G

guest5703

I'm not going to vegas but my girl is for 21st bday.... wish me luck that shes a good girl lol

TSBM is thinking that I shouldnt let my girl go to vegas ;)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tsam is wrong, that ruin our plans if you didn't let her go

tsbm still needs to ask friends, "whaddya think, is this a male or female......."

bingobango

False,i've eaten all my freinds due to a severe bout of munchies,it was that or eat some dog food.
Tsbm has thought about going for a walk but his orungutang is playing silly buggers

southflorida

Veteran
half true....i have thought about going for a walk....but it is my pug that is playing silly buggers

TSBM wishes Sam the Skunkman finally explained how he is going to make *the highest quality hash* with his hash making machine that he says he invented

D

Don Cotyle

True, I can't wait to throw some of his OldschoolThaiHaze X Skunk#1 into his new machine he invented and let it take a spin!!!
Also the strain is affectionetly called Thunk

TSBM finally found his Holy Grail strain after searching for 16 years and is still doing multiple strain grows with the hope that there is a better strain out there ;)

G

guest5703

Well not 16 years, about 3 and I found a few that are fucking dank for sure! Doing small grows to weed out the bunk weeds

TSBM is feeling sick as hell from drinking too much last night, and he threw up on his girlfriend

ahhhh negative... no barfing here.. lol

The stoner below me wears pink panties on Saturdays because they make them feel special.
:joint:

Last edited:

southflorida

Veteran
i wish...lol....i just wear my week old underwear with the big brown spot in the right place...lmfao

TSBM...has stood before the mirror and put his pecker between his legs and checked himself out....lmfao...at least once

U

ureapwhatusow

southflorida said:
i wish...lol....i just wear my week old underwear with the big brown spot in the right place...lmfao

TSBM...has stood before the mirror and put his pecker between his legs and checked himself out....lmfao...at least once

i did it before silence of the lambs but afterwards it was an obsession

"it puts the lotion in the basket"

TSBM has laughed inapproriately at their lover during sex, which made it very awkwark thereafter

NOKUY

Veteran
ureapwhatusow said:
i did it before silence of the lambs but afterwards it was an obsession

"it puts the lotion in the basket"

TSBM has laughed inapproriately at their lover during sex, which made it very awkwark thereafter

not that i recall, but i dont really "recall" all my sexual encounters....lol :bashhead:

TSBM has dreadlocks

Monad

hells yes art is my passion - painting,tattooing,woodworking,music everything art
and I have dredlocks too..pink and orange ones!
(I'm a girl so no gay jokes on the pink hair suckas)

TSBM knows what the word felch means b/c he does it every friday night LOL

TSBTSBM is gunna look up the word felch and be confronted with some mildly traumatizing pictures......dictionary . com folks if you dont want pics..which you dont....unless thats your thing....