What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Search for Trip Weed

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Makes sense. Those packs were hanging around in the fridges of seed retailers for decades later though. I picked up my first pack in 2008. For several reasons, the keeper slipped through my fingers and I cried about it for years.
Finally found some old packs recently which I’m running now. Two 5 packs. The last pic is from the web of the feminised lines pack.
GHS remains a great version of Neville Haze...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Makes sense. Those packs were hanging around in the fridges of seed retailers for decades later though. I picked up my first pack in 2008. For several reasons, the keeper slipped through my fingers and I cried about it for years.
Finally found some old packs recently which I’m running now. Two 5 packs. The last pic is from the web of the feminised lines pack.
GHS ran out of all seed after shanti sold his 50% and left and Nevil sold his side of Green House coffee shop, then after Franco joined GHS a few years later they bought seed from a Mr Nice retailer in Amsterdam called Mr Haze.

So those seed and all of GHS Haze lines are seed made from seed Mr Nice sells, this was made public and posted by Mr Haze him self.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I got ya' Spaventa. There are some excellent cerebral, trippy, spiritual types that don't have that paranoid, edgy, overwhelming bent to them. I love my northern line with the recent Bangi Haze and VISC Burmese in it. Not to mention Big Sur Holy Weed or SAGE. I could smoke that stuff everyday. I'm not a Thai Stick twice a day smoker. Too intense.

Hey, please post your grow and search through those Neville's Haze plants here in this thread if you are so inclined. That's what this thread is for. It's not just my search, it's THE Search.
;)
In fact, I just logged in to search for pictures of people's Neville's Haze 21 to see what they might look like.

Here's my Thai dom everyday religious experience.
Damn Randy! That is a hell of a plant. Nothin' but what goes in the pipe. Props to you and your growing skills! All the best my friend.

I have beans of GT 3rd generation Thai dom, but too scared to try yet
Drop those beans and post the progress here!

I found a good one from Golden Tiger. I lost the cut due to it's difficulty to reveg. It had a strong tendency for auto-flower in a root bound pot. Most of the GT gave me a kind of brooding trippy high. It's strong, but I'm not a fan of the Malawi selection in it. Maybe it's due to my tendency for depression. That's why I like the energetic types of highs. They are definately worth looking through for the Thai dominant expressions, IMHO.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I don't want to pollute this beautiful thread with the usual controversies,
However, if I have to say my piece, I had a terrible germination rate, but the only plant I got was a blessing, especially when compared to the "originals"
My last seeds from them produced what seemed like the odd keeper but hermied in the end so got pulled. May have been a light issue but still my other strains remained solid
A classic with ghs things, low germination, strange plants, mutants...no good, but sometimes you could find the gold

Latest posts

Latest posts