What's new

The REAL Skunk Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
@Jonestown88 are you opposed to cutting some clones for community testing? If you had a couple of grows from folks here it would bring some positive attention

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No im absolutely open to advice and i offered them flower they told me that what i had wasn’t special because everyone has skunky cuts and completely blew me off several times and pretty much told me well im not even gonna say what i was told but it opened my eyes to what was dealing with im not gonna bother them anymore i tried several times and offered to pay for everything out of my pocket and im a poor boy that cant really afford to do that but i was going to anyways im sure i will find breeders that actually care and would love to breed rks into there lines

There's no business like grow business amigo

Honestly sometimes I feel like a rando from tye country in the sticks somewhere has much better if not real deal skunk vs guys charging 600 a pack for hyped up bunk skunk lol

Screenshot_20240223_181919_Gallery.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Jonestown88 are you opposed to cutting some clones for community testing. If you had a couple if grows from folks here it would bring some positive attention

Trust is a must! 110%

Need some older goats with no skin in the game...!!

I have a better idea swnd it to ic420 to be judged I flower form and hash

Those guys will know what's up....even if it doesn't place they will yay or nay it.

That will determine of you can get 50k a cut with exclusive rights or 50 a cut tbh

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Trust is a must! 110%
Need some older goats with no skin in the game...!!

I have a better idea swnd it to ic420 to be judged I flower form and hash

Those guys will know what's up....even if it doesn't place they will yay or nay it.

That will determine of you can get 50k a cut with exclusive rights or 50 a cut tb

That’s true but it’s a two way street and thus far it’s only a good story and some lovely pictures. You add two or three reviews from folks on here and that’s a different story. Hell Medman you should grab one and mix with one of your smelliest RKS males

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trust is a must! 110%

That’s true but it’s a two way street and thus far it’s only a good story and some lovely pictures. You add two or three reviews from folks on here and that’s a different story. Hell Medman you should grab one and mix with one of your smelliest RKS males

Only the nose knows at this point!

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I've had a love affair with Maryjane for 43 years. I have smoked my way through the Garden of Weeden. Few flowers linger in my memory like those sweet light green spears with those crazy long hairs, this Thai .. and Hawaiian.. and Skunk Bud.

Oh yeah, and this time I stopped at my mom's place after school.. There were 3 long haired fellas in her kitchen. I hit their joint 3 or 4 times and went to lay down on the couch to ride the world while the world spun around me. I dont know what that was but it crippled me! :)

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Trust is a must! 110%

Thanks for the kind words. I never get any compliments! :)

I know you dont know me and yeah, there is plenty of BS on the net.

My end of the bargain is legit... Its something I truly experienced.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
@HarleyJammer I believed your story the second I read it, mate 😃. I was more referring to the bloke claiming the RKS mother.

Right on. Back then we called it Skunk Bud or just Skunk. It wasn't until the internet did I see anything called Roadkill Skunk (RKS).

I am one of a very few people that have seen pics of these plants. (aint I special lol) .. how many people knew it was grown in West Virginia? Anyways, from my recollection @Jonestown88 pics and posts are very convincing to me. This is no ruse.. I have never met the guy.. but I'd like to!

To make it official I offer my investigative skills and donate my body to weed science in this pursuit...

... maybe I can arrange it into a good story :)

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Right on. Back then we called it Skunk Bud or just Skunk. It wasn't until the internet did I see anything called Roadkill Skunk (RKS).

I am one of a very few people that have seen pics of these plants. (aint I special lol) .. how many people knew it was grown in West Virginia? Anyways, from my recollection @Jonestown88 pics and posts are very convincing to me. This is no ruse.. I have never met the guy.. but I'd like to!

To make it official I offer my investigative skills and donate my body to weed science in this pursuit...

... maybe I can arrange it into a good story :)
Haha if your in driving distance go smoke a bowl for us all.

Jonestown88

I appreciate the opportunity and can’t wait to check out her flower!
And btw daz like i said you have my permission to what ever you want with the rks cut I completely trust your work and judgement and if anyone here has any good cuts that’s worthy of rks im sure in due time maybe daz might feel gracious and be willing to work something out with you but you will have to take that up with daz! He is officially the gatekeeper of the roadkill skunk cut but trust me its in the best hands it can be in he literally earned it he does the long work everybody else is too scared or too lazy to do and crushes it he’s literally spearheading innovation in our space and anyone who thinks autos arent gonna change the game in the next 10 years are blind everyone was saying the same thing about fems not that long ago and now fems are king and auto fems are the next wave but anyways im hopping on my harley and heading back to jonestown if anyone is wanting that rks cut your gonna have to speak with daz on that one i reached out to many great breeders and he was the only honest one that does the work that took me up on my offer its funny how things work out! I heard he likes the d maybe he will work something out but maybe not what he holds is way better imho and for anyone who thought i was a dumb gullible hillbilly gtoh God Forgives Outlaws Dont!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow after reading further into your story sounds very interesting , at first I took it with a grain of salt like all the Skunk story's but the detail sounds legit.

I'm the seed maker at Connoisseur Genetics seed co , look me up , I'm very active on Instagram

@connoisseur_genetics_seed_co

I'd he honoured to work with it and make hybrids or S1's whatever you prefer done with it.
We got some loud cuts and incredible Sativa/Haze's we could trade and I got a guy in Maine could handle the trade for me ( I'm in 🇬🇧)
Keep me in mind , if OK with you id offer a free seed pack when made with your cut to any icmag.com members in this website that been active over last 3 years.

Hit me up to chat in pm me on here or email

[email protected]

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This will probably get alot of flaming 😆 but to me the first time I ever tried Diesel it reminded me of the first Skunk bud I ever tried around 93-4 , was same loud wall pentrating FUNK, this guy who sold it drove around with it in Turkey bags because of the smell , would stink out the whole house just from opening the bag , and crazy potent

Abdthi1966

Premium user
And btw daz like i said you have my permission to what ever you want with the rks cut I completely trust your work and judgement and if anyone here has any good cuts that’s worthy of rks im sure in due time maybe daz might feel gracious and be willing to work something out with you but you will have to take that up with daz! He is officially the gatekeeper of the roadkill skunk cut but trust me its in the best hands it can be in he literally earned it he does the long work everybody else is too scared or too lazy to do and crushes it he’s literally spearheading innovation in our space and anyone who thinks autos arent gonna change the game in the next 10 years are blind everyone was saying the same thing about fems not that long ago and now fems are king and auto fems are the next wave but anyways im hopping on my harley and heading back to jonestown if anyone is wanting that rks cut your gonna have to speak with daz on that one i reached out to many great breeders and he was the only honest one that does the work that took me up on my offer its funny how things work out! I heard he likes the d maybe he will work something out but maybe not what he holds is way better imho and for anyone who thought i was a dumb gullible hillbilly gtoh God Forgives Outlaws Dont!
You feel free to give out your cut to whoever and I’m glad this Daz guy impresses you lol but I have to ask how the hell autos and fems have anything to do with preserving this line? Turning the line away from being photoperiod and shifting towards auto would be a truly foolish step in the breeding process to save this strain. This was a photoperiod and to properly save its generic lineage it needs to stay that way.

At that point you’re not saving anything. The lines never been an auto and ducking around with trying to to turn it into one certainly isnt going to broaden the pheno pool and open it up to breeders in the public. Autos are literally a money grab for short easy yields (not quality). This is just my two cents here but look at the difference between Zamaldelica and the auto version ace put out. Garbage comparatively but hey if autos move the needle for you who am I to cast shade. I just got the impression you wanted to preserve the line for breeders not give it to some bloke to mass produce a watered down commercial version in auto form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts