What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

It’s that time of year. When I use a heat gun to warm the toilet seat each morning before sitting down. Basement stays 54 or warmer but a 55 degree toilet isn’t my idea of a fun time. 🤣
I have a heated toilet seat in my basement which stays about the same temp as yours. When we lose power and I don’t think to turn it back on, there is some extreme puckering when I sit on the ‘throne’…

OleReynard

Use males that have vigor the structure you want and smell good.
If you really wanna go all out flower the males first separately and choose on flower cluster development and trichome development @Magu🌈 .........I don't really hear about too many people doing that.
Sucks cuz it makes a difference in the progeny.......so I hear.
🙄
More people are after males anymore than females, the males are the ones that deliver all the above

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever used an arc welder and rod for alum.
It's a trick and a trip
Are you referring to stick or carbon arc?

I've used Shielded Metal Arc Welds (SMAW Stick), Gas Metal Arc Welds (GMAW MIG), and Gas Tungsten Arc Weld (GTAW TIG) on aluminum, but the only one I can do pretty aluminum welds with is GMAW.

Aluminum is my least favorite alloy to weld, including the more exotic Stainless alloys and Titanium.

jokerman

Premium user
Damn it . I cant keep up with this thread !!!! 🤪 May I make use of the collective knowledge of all you old farts? There must be a couple hundred years of experience here. 🤣 This winter I am going to look for a breeding male for my future projects. I understand the basics but would like to hear any advice you can give me that can help me along. What do you consider most important to select for? Any common misconceptions that I should ignore? Any and all opinions are welcome. @Gypsy Nirvana . @Old Uncle Ben . @Gray Wolf . @Sam_Skunkman .
My advice is not to listen to any of them ,they are all stoners☝️😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Subie you're interested in some landrace indicas by chance
I really don’t know landrace indicas. I usually shop around for strains that sound good, then look at some grow journals to take a look at their bud structure. I like nice buds.
‘I decided on indica this time as I’ve been growing a lot of sativa/indica lately which require a lot of bending and keeping away from the lights which I don’t mind but am just going for a change

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning :headbange :coffee:

A pre fit of the aluminum steps to make shore I got the angle be dangle correct. Then weld in the step plates. Beed using/trying to use my mig welder to weld the aluminum. It jams up as the wire it too soft. Need to invest in a spool gun made for aluminum but it wouldn't get used that much. So the investment would take a long time to recoup...

Waiting for Blondy to get out of the bathroom :whistling:
The toilet seat should be warm 🤣🤣🤣

OleReynard

I really don’t know landrace indicas. I usually shop around for strains that sound good, then look at some grow journals to take a look at their bud structure. I like nice buds.
‘I decided on indica this time as I’ve been growing a lot of sativa/indica lately which require a lot of bending and keeping away from the lights which I don’t mind but am just going for a change
Got a shitload of Black Hashplants from all.over