What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning Old Farts et al
I have a idea whats going on today
I am starting to plead my case to the commander about vaping and the pros of it.
I had help from an esteemed member and in love with the taste.
The method scares her and I am resorted to smoke in the basement with my tents.
I like that but want that upstairs.
I am negotiating for a Volcano and leave my rig downstairs for my enjoyment.
Learned a lot about temps and vaporige and once I made something to rest the htr so I dont burn the house down is key.
My LUNGS thank me and when I do smoke its not bad.
My plan in negotiating is to feed her well today and get her stoned into submission.
one of my favorites here

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning Old Farts et al
I have a idea whats going on today
I am starting to plead my case to the commander about vaping and the pros of it.
I had help from an esteemed member and in love with the taste.
The method scares her and I am resorted to smoke in the basement with my tents.
I like that but want that upstairs.
I am negotiating for a Volcano and leave my rig downstairs for my enjoyment.
Learned a lot about temps and vaporige and once I made something to rest the htr so I dont burn the house down is key.
My LUNGS thank me and when I do smoke its not bad.
My plan in negotiating is to feed her well today and get her stoned into submission.
one of my favorites here

Good luck with the Commander on the Volcano! What does your scarry rig look like?

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Howdy OFs!

Funnily enough my new coil for the flowerpot turned up today, but it’s really for a quartz cap.

IMG_4826.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg

I may be a little high right now. 🧐✌🏼🤘🏼🤙🏼

Have fun all! What about that baseball hit last night!!! He scored 4. Must have been cool to catch it in the crowd.

Latest posts

Latest posts