What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My little green space (Sour Bubble, Grapestomper, GG4, Sour Deez, and more^^)

coxnox

Veteran
Sorry for the lack of news but i had to shut down the grow due to an electricity problem when i was not here, they didn't survive one week without light/water.... :cry:
just started a new grow, they still young so no pictures right now but i will as soon as i flip them in 12/12, 11x Blue Cheese x Sour Bubble, 19 YetiOG x Sour Bubble.
In 2 weeks i will pop more beans from the sour bubble crosses.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Sorry for the lack of news but i had to shut down the grow due to an electricity problem when i was not here, they didn't survive one week without light/water.... :cry:
just started a new grow, they still young so no pictures right now but i will as soon as i flip them in 12/12, 11x Blue Cheese x Sour Bubble, 19 YetiOG x Sour Bubble.
In 2 weeks i will pop more beans from the sour bubble crosses.
I had the same issue lost all of my cuts and plants...I know how you feel.
🫠