What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Mmmm - dinner time here on the beach ⛱️ - on Koh Lanta - at the Pimalai resort - eating at the 'Spice and Rice' restaurant - and the chef has sent me a freebie before my starter arrives - Tapioca and chicken dumplings -
View attachment 19088337
- ahh - and my starter arrived too - Deep fried prawns in spring rolls wrapper - with minced chicken and crushed peanut stuffing - Mmmm - time to eat -
View attachment 19088338
That looks good, I'm having tripe tonight.

cola

Dr. Copper: Looks like the speculators had a nice runup on this. My guess is that soon, the piper is going to be coming into town, and all this froth we're seeing will condensate into a not so delightful puddle of a can kicked, called recession.

1729690852930.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soooo, now the Ford EV 12V house battery was down to 12.2 volts this morning and the system warned me. It is the original 2013 battery, so I have no complaints. Glad the cool weather brought it to my attention before the cold weather arrives.

The main propulsion 318V batteries are still taking full charge and are still without issue.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Just arrived in a town called Krabi - in the south of Thailand - Andaman Sea side - flew in from Bangkok this morning 🌄 - light winds and thundery showers forecast today - temps in the low 30's Centigrade - so around 85 - 90 Fahrenheit - currently in a luxury van with WiFi - heading for the port where a boat is waiting for me - to take me to an island called Koh Lanta - where there is a gorgeous resort called Pimalai nestled between the jungle and the beach - which I will be staying at for around 10 days - before returning to Bangkok - for a road trip out to near the Cambodian border - so before the rough - I will have the smooth for the next 10 days - enjoying great Thai food - lots of pristine pool time - working out in the gym - and many deep Thai massages - plus the beautiful beach - where I'll check out the sea - to see if its calm enough for swimming - since I absolutely love ❤️ swimming in the sea -
View attachment 19088245
View attachment 19088246
what's the cost of this vacation?

Maybe we all can visit?

Latest posts

Latest posts