What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I have one in my grow room.
View attachment 19088196
WOW!! I din' realize I have a whole houseful of dream-catchers!! I've got urns and vases and tubs of peacock feathers of all shapes and colors. Even artwork onna wall done in real feathers.

When I have a doctor's appt or some other reason like license plate renewal, etc. I bring a handful of feathers and hand them out to folks sitting around or the staff. Everybody smiles.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - dinner is at 7pm - and it's 5.02pm - just got back from a VERY invigorating sea swim - it was all going well - as I swam out after quickly moving thru the breakers - then just trod water for half an hour - in the warm gentle swells - of the Andaman Sea -

- behind the waves - sun 🌞 was not full - intermittent clouds - so my head didn't boil - bobbing around working just a little to stay buoyant - much assisted by the salt content of the sea - beyond where the sand could touch your toes -

oh what a great feeling - to bask in the planets original saline dip for a while - until the sea got up a bit - and I decided it was best to get back to shore - so laid on my back and kicked off - trying to emulate the way a squid moves in pulses -

- lo and behold - it wasn't long before I was right in the thick of it - being battered by the waves as I tried to leave the sea - it was trying to pull me back in there - as if it never wanted to lose me again - ahh - I fought against it's power - knocked back once only - finally making it to shore - panting - like a dog in heat -
2024-10-2317.15.478719187633550337144.jpg

Magu🌈

Been playing with the panoramic feature - on this phone - can you spot the Gypsy out there? - 😆 - being stoned - whilst messing about with techistuff - can bring up some fun - even ideas 💡 - ask John Lennon - RIP
View attachment 19088267
Its really great to see you having so much fun @Gypsy Nirvana . 😁 Now that you are back in Asia, maybe it is the right time for a “ Bionic Ninja 2” movie ? 😁👍

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :whistling::coffee:

@Gypsy Nirvana Such a beautiful place. My dad was stationed there in the 60's. He never said how nice the place was. All he would talk about was the Sapphires that could be found by just walking down the road. Somewhere here is a white star sapphire he found walking down a road. It's only about a carrot but it has the full star.

GH is coming along. Still lots to do.

door.jpg
dirt work.jpg
pool tilt.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing right and left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day starting at 41F and predicted to reach 57F.

Dinner out last night at the Matador restaurant with Grayfox and a friend.

Gym and dog walk first thing this morning and then it's off to Fernhill dog park while the housekeepers hose things out.

The GC battery drain turned out two fold. The less than one year old premium battery failed the load test and there was a GPS tracking device hidden away and drawing power from the vehicle battery. Ostensibly installed by the previous owner, but I have no way to track it and don't want the parasitic draw.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Morning :whistling::coffee:

@Gypsy Nirvana Such a beautiful place. My dad was stationed there in the 60's. He never said how nice the place was. All he would talk about was the Sapphires that could be found by just walking down the road. Somewhere here is a white star sapphire he found walking down a road. It's only about a carrot but it has the full star.

GH is coming along. Still lots to do.

View attachment 19088305 View attachment 19088306 View attachment 19088307
Ya man - Thailand is simply gorgeous - and I know because I've been visiting this country for 41 years - on and off - for various reasons - too many trips here - for me to remember them all in detail - unless I seriously mine my often fleeting memory - and come up with many gems of cherished times - within this land -

Looks like you have a nice greenhouse forming there littleleaf - my best wishes towards a bountiful harvest or 3 - once you get it really rocking -

cola

The gov't is subsidizing the holly be-jesus on all electric cars. Doing it behind our back. Especially in Blue states. Call a dealer and see. You can lease a 35,000 Nissan Leaf for under $200 a month.
We need to get the lobbyist's out of Congress promoting this "green revolution" including the LSD gobbling Elon Musk. This whole electric mandate is not thought out carefully, and in our lifetime may well fall on it's face. Establishing term limits can help, but it does not stop a "constituent" from slipping an envelope across the table at lunch. Somehow, as George Carlin stated, we need to educate our population back to mandating basic honesty again, and make it for all.:ninja:

Unca Walt

420club
Does anyone remember these ads from magazines and did anyone ever order any of them? I always wanted the sub
Gawd. I remember all of them. In the late 1940's I even bought a "microphone" (hah) that somehow you supposedly could patch into your radio so you could talk through your radio. Nope.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I really love sunsets - and sunrises - living in a bustling metropolis - with many buildings blocking the view - it's just fantabulous - to finally see the sun go down on me - in real time - once again - such colours - and the sound of crashing waves - makes me feel a part of this thing we call - The World -
2024-10-2318.13.158740375382894036020.jpg

2024-10-2318.19.154786427433135212143.jpg

Attachments

• 2024-10-2318.21.128931259552699177472.jpg
    2024-10-2318.21.128931259552699177472.jpg
    924.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran