What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Howdy OFs.

That was a 5 hour round trip for a 5 minute chat with a dr that could have been done on the zoom thing. 💩

Ah well, pizza n beer then.
Pecorino and a basil tomato sauce. Keep it simple man. ✌🏼

View attachment 19088057
I’ll munch away and catch up with the chitty chat!

Have a good evening all!

its hard to beat a good tomato pie with Pecorino and a good tangy tomato sauce , New Haven apizza

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
a few more dream catchers

IMG_2875.jpeg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

its hard to beat a good tomato pie with Pecorino and a good tangy tomato sauce , New Haven apizza
I've just had to look up apizza... Yeah Big, looks nice. A lot of tomato sauce for me, but it may change my mind when I try it! Does it go soggy with all that sauce? It does look like something I would be buying at 3am on my way home from a beer or two.

I make our pizzas, 00 flour, water and a splash of yeast, then pecorino or parmesan and a tomato sauce with basil. That sauce needs reducing down it wasn't too good. Not enough of a smack of flavour. Good but not perfect. I'll get on that tomorrow ready for Friday night's apizza! (ah-beetz it's pronounced, I learnt something today, cheers dude! )

I'd love to try a proper NY style pizza one day too.

oldmaninbc

420club
Are those dream catchers?
GW... funny thing, I was watching a TV show last night and the host of the show was at a Ontario indigenous community. The indigenous people mentioned the largest dream catcher on record was in Lithuania.
They felt put off by that so they built a bigger dream catcher but did not register it with Guinness world records.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don't mean to dampen any hopes or expectations but so that you don't build it up in your mind and then feel let down, I wanted to warn you that the RFA may not do all that much for you if this is the first one. Typically the first time you get one done, the benefit is mild and it also tends not to last very long (a month or so is typical.) If you keep getting them every 6 months to a year though, the benefit increases and it takes more time for the nerves to regenrate (meaning the benefit lasts longer.) Of course as is usually the case, you're results may very since none of us are exactly the same.
I appreciate the input, i’ve had the RFA done on my spine, at least five times in the last 10 years. They seem the last longer the more you do as you indicated. He also pushes a little Cortizone into the area, which gives me pretty close to instant relief my biggest fear is me going out and working my ass off after the shot takes away the pain, but I will use discretion and not be the typical idiot I usually am when it comes over using my bones… the boys and I were just out hanging with the pigs and appears I’m going to have another litter. They’re free to a good home…🤪

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I found the best pizza I’ve ever eaten to be in Northeast New Jersey across the bridge from Manhattan. I like a thin crust chard with no flop with a good tangy sauce and mozzarella cheese. We have a place local that imports the water every day from New York and they run a really good close second, but it’s not coal fired… I’ve never been to New Haven to try their pies, but Dave Portnoy says they’re pretty damn fine

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GW... funny thing, I was watching a TV show last night and the host of the show was at a Ontario indigenous community. The indigenous people mentioned the largest dream catcher on record was in Lithuania.
They felt put off by that so they built a bigger dream catcher but did not register it with Guinness world records.
I wonder if it caught more dreams?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I use one of these, its a squeezy bottle.

It makes me giggle when I use it ... it really tickles when you give it a good honk up your nostril and the water squirts out of your eyes. 🤪😂

513ULnEDFdL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
This is what my ENT gives me

1729621566352.png

I had two surgeries to remove polyps in the 80's. Nasty recovery. I have been irrigating and using this every since. As long as I do this once a week and twice during spring I have keep things under control. The water pic is essential to get into the upper sinus cavities. I do not want to go through another nose surgery.

Last edited: