What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Im going go have to back up and read some this thread to see what I missed. 🤔 Anyway, have fun @Gypsy Nirvana . ✌️😁👍
Never fear - fun is at hand ✋️ - and ready to be discovered at a moments notice - it all depends on what you might call fun 😁 - first up is a good kip/sleep - ( it's 21 minutes past midnight) - which could be fun - particularly since I'm very stoned right now - if only I could dream nicely when stoned - problem might be that I never dream when sleeping stoned - still there is always tomorrow - which will entail some short boat/ferry rides up and down the Chaopraya River - and that's always fun to me -

- I must remember to take some pics and post them here of tomorrow's shenanigans 😀

oldmaninbc

420club
Hello OF , lots to do over the next while, if only I was younger, it might actually get done in time.
The weather is beginning to take on a late fall appearance and below zero temps are just days away.
The Mrs. is going to help mix soil this week and keep an eye on me that I don't mix it wrong and I have mixed it wrong.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
After closer examination - which included a disection - it appears that it is not a fruit but some marzipan confection creation - must eat some to confirm that -
View attachment 19087451
Hmm - after tasting a little of it - seems to be some sorta sweet bean paste inside -
Food art. The rice is beautiful. Was it delicious?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
a blast from the past

IMG_2859.jpeg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

is this guy Doobers doppelgänger or what….

View attachment 19087167
View attachment 19087168
Who's the dude in the 1st pic Big? He looks familiar.

The guy in the 2nd pic is @D. B. Doober

I think that's the right way around. 🤪 The dude in the Hawaiian shirt looks familiar though.

Hey Doober, I just put your pic into Ai... Hope you don't mind, I was doing stuff with gnomes at the time.

0_3.png

You, high on a 3 mile walk to get Starbucks, taking the route through the park! 😂

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

I think that's the right way around. 🤪 The dude in the Hawaiian shirt looks familiar though.

Hey Doober, I just put your pic into Ai... Hope you don't mind, I was doing stuff with gnomes at the time.

View attachment 19087484

You, high on a 3 mile walk to get Starbucks, taking the route through the park! 😂
Hey I like it! 😀

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello and good day Sub, I have Monday morning laundry going and dishes that need washed, need to fill up the flour container.

Hope all is well in Subs world
good day old man. I’m in the kitchen today making Hungarian goulash and spaetzle for supper. I wash dishes all day it seems, sometimes just when my hands are cold. Hope your day is going well 🥰✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

View attachment 19087484

That looks like doober

Latest posts

Latest posts