What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

I can fish and eat that but I could never kill an animal. If rather eat vegetarian. I was a vegetarian for like 6 months maybe I will try again. What do you guys think? Folks - clean kills out there for Doober please 🥺
Killing an animal and eating feels like a very natural thing to do. And I alone have hands on it, every step of the way. I hunt or raise an animal domestically, then I kill it. I dress it and hang the meat if needed. I process it. I make the sausages. The bratwurst, steaks, roasts. Some is canned for a quick and easy meat potato and gravy dinner.
We cut our own lamb chops. My freezer is well stocked. quail, rabbit, lamb, deer, all come from my land. I could eat a different meat every day of the week.
I’m just an average fellow. I keep my head down and I never draw attention to myself.
I’m no hardcore cocky dude.
But to provide my family with good quality meat for a fraction of the cost makes me feel pretty dang good. It’s very satisfying. The old saying is true. The more you put in something, the more you appreciate it.

I would encourage you to get closer to nature. We have been brainwashed for seventy years now, that factory farmed food is a better choice. The safety of your food, the quality of life of the animal raised.

Goldhedge

I have so much bamboo and other tropical plants here that I wouldn’t even consider trying to take the time and making a flute or a whistle out of my bamboo although it’s quite easy. I had one Grove unfortunately that died on me that was 80 foot tall and 6 inches in diameter. I figure when I get home from the gym tomorrow I might have a little bit of energy pumped up and try to do something outback. I’ve got a grandson that lives 45 minutes away and he doesn’t know how to hold a rake, shovel or chainsaw. My daughter raised the pussy , but I love him dearly
wind chimes

OR you could market the materials for someone else who will create beautiful instruments out of them.

Where is it you live where bamboo grows??

I've made bamboo flutes before.
Potential customer right here!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Attachments

• signal-2024-10-21-101253 am.jpeg
    signal-2024-10-21-101253 am.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 5

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Boeing were a great company until Lockheed Martin bought Boeing with its own money
I did not know that Lockheed Martin bought them, well whatever happened they seem only a shadow of what got them to the point when they were more respected. I'm not so sure though that being bought be Lockheed Martin was their downfall as Lockheed Martin was also a well respected Government contractor. At least as far as respect goees among dfense contractors. I suspect their real problem was that Elon Musk managed to recruit lots of the best in the industry to SpaceX with better pay and benefits.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
parents today....how did this happen....
From wanting to be friends rather then Parents. I'm not saying being a parent means that you can't be loving and kind but as a parent your number one priority should be to make sure your child is prepared for what life throws at it. Plus if you do it right you can still be friends. I remember only being punished physically twice with a belt by my Father and later as I grew older I knew I deserved it and that my Father was wanting to ingrain in me that what I did was unacceptable. I didn't like it at the moment the punishment happened but I never hated my Father for it, I knew I deserved it and his punishment did keep me from doing those things again. I remained close to and had great respect for my parents from then until the day they died. I'm not saying it was always peaches and cream between me and my parents. There were times, in moments of anger, where things were said on both sides that we later regretted when the anger passed.

The people I know that had kids that turned out to be confused with an odd out look on life, all carried resentment for their parents because of punishments they were given, most of which always sounded deserved to me. They grew up vowing to not be like their parents which always end up being them giving into their children and letting them do or say whatever they wanted for fear their kids might not like them when they grew up.

Last edited:

cola

Killing an animal and eating feels like a very natural thing to do. And I alone have hands on it, every step of the way. I hunt or raise an animal domestically, then I kill it. I dress it and hang the meat if needed. I process it. I make the sausages. The bratwurst, steaks, roasts. Some is canned for a quick and easy meat potato and gravy dinner.
We cut our own lamb chops. My freezer is well stocked. quail, rabbit, lamb, deer, all come from my land. I could eat a different meat every day of the week.
I’m just an average fellow. I keep my head down and I never draw attention to myself.
I’m no hardcore cocky dude.
But to provide my family with good quality meat for a fraction of the cost makes me feel pretty dang good. It’s very . satisfying. The old saying is true. The more you put in something, the more you appreciate it.

I would encourage you to get closer to nature. We have been brainwashed for seventy years now, that factory farmed food is a better choice. The safety of your food, the quality of life of the animal raised.
Afraid you are beating a Dead Horse here. One that's already been branded for the slaughterhouse.A nearly 45 year old mamma's boy who continues to suckle her 70 year old teats til they are bone dry. Mooches her daily from pricey coffee to dinners every night, and everything in between. Including all the furniture in his house, and all the amenities in it..The last work this lowlife did was when he lifted his finger to pick up a pen to sign another undeserved benefits application that one of the governments grifter's aides filled out for him. Last one was for PTSD, which as Gypsy commented: "Oh - the Coast Guard - so how did you get this Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Doob? - chasing cigarette boats 🚢?" Guy is an intentionally unemployed POS. Hunt or fish? Notta.. That takes work! Despicable leach to all taxpayers & society.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, did you learn to play?
I learned one tune and my relationship with the pretty lady was short lived as it turned out she was living with someone and was just being kindly to a hunky ardent admirer.

I was also taking guitar lessons at the time and got interested enough in flutes to buy a crystal one but my niece, who is a flutist, talked me out of both.

Have you listened to Paul Horne on flute at the Taj Mahal?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Let's start this new week on an upbeat note by hugging the person, pup, or kitty beside you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rainy here starting at 46F and predicted to soar to 59F during the sweltering part of the day.

Got all our windows reglazed, just in time for the rains.

Gym first thing this morning and then some calls to find a new home for my errant inversion table.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning everyone! 🌞 Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . I just stumbled across your video “ The kif from the Rif.” Very well made video. Did you make any others that I can watch?
Oh thanks man - that video was made 20 years ago now - doesn't time fly? - and yep there was another vid I made with wallyduck (Donald Mallard) - and Bubbleman in Jamaica - for International Cannagraphic Magazine - it was free with the 2nd print edition of the magazine -

jokerman

Premium user
Oh thanks man - that video was made 20 years ago now - doesn't time fly? - and yep there was another vid I made with wallyduck (Donald Mallard) - and Bubbleman in Jamaica - for International Cannagraphic Magazine - it was free with the 2nd print edition of the magazine -
Any centerfold shots barely dressed?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Feel'in irie - after an hour in the hotel gym - then an hour in the gorgeous pool working out - in the warm rain - mostly had the whole pool to myself - seems like most people don't like using the swimming pool - when it's raining -
2024-10-2117.30.285072661629366176570.jpg

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Good afternoon farts, been super busy for the last two weeks or so but now I'm back 😎 hope you all have a wonderful day, I'll go grab some munchies and cake from the mall, today is my 45th birthday so congrats, me 😅 that being said, I have spent over half of my life here at IC. ❤️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good afternoon farts, been super busy for the last two weeks or so but now I'm back 😎 hope you all have a wonderful day, I'll go grab some munchies and cake from the mall, today is my 45th birthday so congrats, me 😅 that being said, I have spent over half of my life here at IC. ❤️
Happy Birthday Farmer John - ahh - such a young whipper-snapper you are at 45 years old - I will be 65 next March - so almost 20 years between us - and I hope that the next 20 years are lots of fun for ya - as mostly those years were for me -

Latest posts

Latest posts