What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happiness.jpg

267900-huge.jpg

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :coffee: :whee: :coffee:

Pool/greenhouse 80% done. The plastic on the outside is all pinned down. Plumbing for the solar water heater is mostly done. Just need to plumb in the 12v solar pump and wire it up to the solar charging system. Built and tested the solar pump and charging system last night. It works.

When the sun is out. The temps get up to 130f in there. Have a solar roof vent to keep it from going nuclear. Building a thermostatically operated off and on switch 12v system for it. Never built one before. Should be an interesting learning build. Just hope I have enough junk around here to build it. Trying to keep this build under a $1000.oo bucks. Getting really close to that mark....

Can see the sun peaking just below the horizon. Time to get the paperwork done and get at it....... AGAIN lol

:wave:

system.jpg

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We used to set up an production line normally 5-6 deer to process.
I was out with a friend and his friend target shooting with Mini-14's during deer season and on the way back we saw a herd of Mule deer and the friend of a friend said stop the van. He then grabbed a Mini, slams a magazine in it, and shot a doe.

My rifle as it turns out and then he asks, "does anyone have a knife?"

I was the only one with a knife, which was a small gentleman's gold plated single bladed penknife.

His next question was, "Has any of you ever cleaned a deer?" As my friend is disabled, I helped his friend bleed and field dress the deer and hang it in his garage for skinning once we got home.

My penknife was actually wrecked, with the blade folded back the wrong way. Not only did he not offer to replace the knife, but I also never saw any piece of that deer.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning :coffee: :whee: :coffee:

Pool/greenhouse 80% done. The plastic on the outside is all pinned down. Plumbing for the solar water heater is mostly done. Just need to plumb in the 12v solar pump and wire it up to the solar charging system. Built and tested the solar pump and charging system last night. It works.

When the sun is out. The temps get up to 130f in there. Have a solar roof vent to keep it from going nuclear. Building a thermostatically operated off and on switch 12v system for it. Never built one before. Should be an interesting learning build. Just hope I have enough junk around here to build it. Trying to keep this build under a $1000.oo bucks. Getting really close to that mark....

Can see the sun peaking just below the horizon. Time to get the paperwork done and get at it....... AGAIN lol

:wave:

View attachment 19086855
Kool! I love creating cool stuff from what's available! Probably how I ended up with two garages full of treasures.