What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

if the moon looks that big from the earth , how big would the earth look if I was standing on the moon?…

only one of these photos make sense

IMG_2834.jpeg

IMG_2832.jpeg

IMG_2833.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
I posted a link. Have you looked at your moon yet?
No I have not looked, I wasn't aware that the moon was getting so much attention. Sometimes I'm just oblivious to things. I have always been fascinated by the night sky. It's very dark where I live, no street lights.
Lately there has been an overcast sky.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
No I have not looked, I wasn't aware that the moon was getting so much attention. Sometimes I'm just oblivious to things. I have always been fascinated by the night sky. It's very dark where I live, no street lights.
Lately there has been an overcast sky.

you are not alone on the being oblivious to things

I was so spaced out in the 60’s that it wasn’t until 1971 that I first heard the story of men that had landed on the moon 🤓🤓🤓

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
never heard of that Nova Wave

does tv still have the HBO Mini Series thingy?….

last one I watched was Six Feet Under
You’re asking the wrong person. Our bill just went up another 35.00. We don’t watch any of that mini series stuff mostly, sports, news, music, history, some stuff online. I do like the show bones but can get it on my iPad and flash it up on our tv. Just wondering what we would miss if we took cable out of the “bundle”