What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I went down to get the sheriffs report on the shooting over here, and I just sat down to read it. Everything points to the gentleman who did it, including he admitted that he own the caliber of gun, shoots it in his backyard in my general direction, but the report says there is not enough information to do anything about it… the gentleman also stated lies to the detective and I’m waiting for a call for her supervisor to enlighten them on what fucked up job they did… when I was a kid. This would’ve been been handled properly but now the way things are in this country. They don’t give a shit.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I went down to get the sheriffs report on the shooting over here, and I just sat down to read it. Everything points to the gentleman who did it, including he admitted that he own the caliber of gun, shoots it in his backyard in my general direction, but the report says there is not enough information to do anything about it… the gentleman also stated lies to the detective and I’m waiting for a call for her supervisor to enlighten them on what fucked up job they did… when I was a kid. This would’ve been been handled properly but now the way things are in this country. They don’t give a shit.
Something doesn’t sound right. Shoots a gun in your direction…? What kind of cops are they….

oldmaninbc

420club
When people talk about the insects and what have you on their indoor plants, here is my oddity to this.
Went into my outdoor grow shed to tend to my skunk plants(80s). It was a new operation and the shed had some issues that needed to be completed. While looking through the plants I happened to notice a Tree frog making itself at home in the plants. :)

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241017_155357_5.jpg

Yeah baby,yeah!

OleReynard

There are many medical conditions that could be worse than pain but when you have chronic dull aching pain or sharp pain, it wears you down, mentally and physically. One of the things that I had a difficult time understanding was, why does my pain intensify when I working at the kitchen counter because I'm just standing there, moving my arms can cause problems because of degenerating clavicles. When I attended the pain clinic I asked why this happens, I was told because of the weight of my head pushing down on my spine.

I'll say one thing for us OF here, we just seem to carry on.
Kitchen detail just mainly hard surfaces concrete.and tile are killer after an hour.
I peeled a bag of apples today had to sit to cut them up.