What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

DJ Short - did he lose the original Flo or F13?

ajc0k

I just dusted off me old beans and have his original stock of F13 and Flo that I got in 2011.

I vaguely remember but I think I read once that he lost his original stock and moms for those two strains? Can anyone confirm?

Ideally id like to get those genetics back in the right hands somehow to preserve his genetics and his work, out of respect.

Let me know y’all

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
The mom was lost. I ran a few packs of the old and they wouldnt germ. I also had germ issues with the new rendition 7 of 9. But first pack I had 2 different females. Some of the seeds in each pack arrived cracked, in the baseball card plastic holders. I just put some to germ the other day from my final pack. A couple cracked hoping they find sunlight. Still have a few left. Careful they might have been old already. You might check out a seed cleaning youtube microcloner seed germination. You can get the same stuff around the house.