What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Sitting here at the Sheriffs office with Ivan…waiting for a report…he’s being a very good visitor…seems like all the staff wants to see him…first trip into the public world and he’s making me proud…he’s listening well but is on high alert
It’s always good when they make you proud. Arlo had his first outing a couple weeks ago with lots of humans large and small bar scene music and even other doggos and he was such a good boy. I was so proud of him. Thought for sure I would have to take him back to the room.

jokerman

Premium user
I found two of those dog kibble stash areas when I moved too. One in a closet in a box where I kept the kiddie toys. There was at least 3 cups of kibble in that box. I thought the kids did it for a while. The other under the cushions in our living room couch which we rarely used. It must have taken them a while to carry each piece of kibble there while the cats or us were not watching…
I was so moved I wrote this..

Oh Subie, my dear friend, let me tell you the tale,
Of crunchy delights in my food bowl’s trail.
Each little nugget, so tasty, so right,
I dream of that kibble, both morning and night!
It’s crispy, it’s crunchy, it’s heaven, you see,
With every bite, I feel wild and free.
So if you ask me what makes my heart nibble,
I’ll shout with delight, “It’s gotta be kibble
I think I should start dinner and stop smoking

jokerman

Premium user
Join the group.
Stenosis, mid back and neck
5 herniated lumbar
Degenerative disease in some of my disc's.
Arthritis in the rest that ain't affected by the above.
Have to peal my fingers of any cylindrical object, jacking off included. Lol
Oh did I say anything about the grinding in my head
I get maybe 3 hours of sleep a night
I have all the same except that fifth affliction.
switched every time so I didn't wear one out completely and also to have biceps the same size.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I was so moved I wrote this..

Oh Subie, my dear friend, let me tell you the tale,
Of crunchy delights in my food bowl’s trail.
Each little nugget, so tasty, so right,
I dream of that kibble, both morning and night!
It’s crispy, it’s crunchy, it’s heaven, you see,
With every bite, I feel wild and free.
So if you ask me what makes my heart nibble,
I’ll shout with delight, “It’s gotta be kibble
I think I should start dinner and stop smoking
That’s the sweetest thing… nice little mouse poem 🥰
‘I gotta start dinner too…

giggy

Veteran
Afternoon folks, hope all are well and happy. Had a bomb shell dropped on me and it's taking a bit to deal with it. I am trying to get to see another doctor to see if something in a different opinion. I just want my life back, I want to grow, work on my truck, car and motorcycle. I have lost a year to this fuck'n quack. My infectious disease doctor says that I have a good chance to pull out of this and the fuck'n surgeon wants to remove my leg. Needless to say I was not in a good place for a bit, but have accepted it that it may happen, but it will not be the fuck'n quack to do it. Sorry for the language, I'm a sailor with a bad attitude and still pissed at and myself for letting this shit get this far.

I hope all are doing well and happy. Brother @Boo if I could I would come down for a visit and to help, but being barely able to walk with the walker I would just be in your way. Everybody please take care of yourselves, maybe one day I'll get to meet some more of yall face to face. If yall get a chance Mr. and Mrs. pute are great folks to meet. Subbie been hoping to get up your way, but it is still in the distant future. Folks please take care of yourselves.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Afternoon folks, hope all are well and happy. Had a bomb shell dropped on me and it's taking a bit to deal with it. I am trying to get to see another doctor to see if something in a different opinion. I just want my life back, I want to grow, work on my truck, car and motorcycle. I have lost a year to this fuck'n quack. My infectious disease doctor says that I have a good chance to pull out of this and the fuck'n surgeon wants to remove my leg. Needless to say I was not in a good place for a bit, but have accepted it that it may happen, but it will not be the fuck'n quack to do it. Sorry for the language, I'm a sailor with a bad attitude and still pissed at and myself for letting this shit get this far.

I hope all are doing well and happy. Brother @Boo if I could I would come down for a visit and to help, but being barely able to walk with the walker I would just be in your way. Everybody please take care of yourselves, maybe one day I'll get to meet some more of yall face to face. If yall get a chance Mr. and Mrs. pute are great folks to meet. Subbie been hoping to get up your way, but it is still in the distant future. Folks please take care of yourselves.
Sorry to her this news Giggy. Yes a second opinion is in order. You have been dealing with this infection crap for way too long. I hope you get some answers soon. 🥰✌️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Giggy. We have been friends for a long time now and I hate to hear this. Find another Doctor soon. Thinking of you and your family.

oldmaninbc

420club
Join the group.
Stenosis, mid back and neck
5 herniated lumbar
Degenerative disease in some of my disc's.
Arthritis in the rest that ain't affected by the above.
Have to peal my fingers of any cylindrical object, ie: hammers and screwdrivers mainly
Oh did I say anything about the grinding in my head
I get maybe 3 hours of sleep a night
Oh yeah the grinding neck business, no matter how many times it happens I just never get use to it. That's one of the reasons I have not driven for about 15 years, turning my head constantly would bring on a wave of grinding pain and then extreme tightness. Plus the drugs I take don't mix with driving.

I do the cooking and when moving the pots around my fingers grip the handles and my fingers don't want to straighten out.

Sleep, what's that?

I tell my Mrs. she is my burden in life, to help make me a better person but the truth is my body is my burden. The OCD don't help either.

Well, OleReynard I have empathy for you and your health issues.

We just keep moving forward that's what we can do until we can't.

oldmaninbc

420club
I don’t get cramps all that bad except early in the morning. My sciatica is a dull throbbing pain from the back of my knee to my butt. Before The gabapentin anyway. The gabapentin has helped me sleep in someways. At least the throbbing pain has subsided somewhat. The insomnia comes from a restless mind. I lay awake dwelling on anything from things I worry about two things that need to be done the next day. It’s been six months since I’ve had a steroid shot with my back. That is starting to drive me crazy again…… thinking it’s time for another shot. But I got cataract surgery coming up and I need to get that taken care of first.
There are many medical conditions that could be worse than pain but when you have chronic dull aching pain or sharp pain, it wears you down, mentally and physically. One of the things that I had a difficult time understanding was, why does my pain intensify when I working at the kitchen counter because I'm just standing there, moving my arms can cause problems because of degenerating clavicles. When I attended the pain clinic I asked why this happens, I was told because of the weight of my head pushing down on my spine.

I'll say one thing for us OF here, we just seem to carry on.

Latest posts

Latest posts