What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241017_082603_2.jpg

Took 15 years of heavy use to get to this state.
😍
IMG_20241017_082641_0.jpg

Like a whole new grill now.
🇺🇸

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning folks. Took me quite a while this morning to crawl out of bed and I’m about ready to climb back in, but that’s not gonna happen. I’ve got to head into town today to go to the sheriffs department to pick up my report after the assholes next-door to my building my house. I have absolutely no energy to be working out in the yard so I’m not sure exactly how I’m gonna get that done. I had three young men come over talking a great game and they ended up being sent home for leaning on the shovel. It might take me six months to get my yard cleaned up, but we’re in the cooler weather now so it should make it less miserable . They say this week we’re going to be in the 50s, which is about the limit for me when it comes to cold. I was brought up in the upstate New Jersey New York metro area and moved away at 17 and now I can’t handle any of the cold weather.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Good morning folks. Soloing this morning as Mr Sub has a doc appointment and unlike me, he won’t catch a buzz before his appointment.

Still have two plants to harvest. May work on one of them today but I haven’t yet committed to it. The C99 is ready for deboning and putting in the jars today. (my favorite part of harvesting…)

‘it’s cold here today and the temps are prolly going to be under 60F with high winds. The sun is out tho so that helps. The leaves are falling in my hood like crazy. The colors are beautiful as there is every kind of tree in my neighborhood. Lots of reds and yellows to see and the leaf blowers are all in full force on our daily walks.
Hope everyone is enjoying the change in the weather and has a swell day 🥰✌️

Before leaf blowers all you heard was the cursing of youngsters and the scraping of a thousand rakes.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Before leaf blowers all you heard was the cursing of youngsters and the scraping of a thousand rakes.
Yes for sure and I’ve been on the working side of those rakes. I am pretty new to city life and can’t get over the sounds of all the leaf blowers even tho we’ve had one for years. Different hearing one than a whole ton of them…I’m sure one day I won’t notice it anymore.

Latest posts

Latest posts