What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Teeter!

I like that lady's videos, you can hear her popping her back when fully inverted.

Cheers for the offer, but it may be painful shipping overseas. I'm looking on the local ebay and stuff, they seem to be quite prolific on there.

*Edit, you were offering pute and I'm high. :whee: :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Not sure an inversion table would help your neck.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Not sure an inversion table would help your neck.
I used to like doing inversions and headstands when we went to yoga, but the pressure on my neck was not fun and took some time to ease out.

I'm wondering if it may just release my skull from my spine a little to allow that nerve a rest when one of them headaches kicks in?

The yoga guy's place had all wall racks with straps n stuff... Looked like a sex thing when we fist went. Was quite funny. But the inversions using straps around the top of your butt while crossed legged were cool.

I'll probably just lie in the thing and get high. :good:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to like doing inversions and headstands when we went to yoga, but the pressure on my neck was not fun and took some time to ease out.

I'm wondering if it may just release my skull from my spine a little to allow that nerve a rest when one of them headaches kicks in?

The yoga guy's place had all wall racks with straps n stuff... Looked like a sex thing when we fist went. Was quite funny. But the inversions using straps around the top of your butt while crossed legged were cool.

I'll probably just lie in the thing and get high. :good:
The cervical traction device would specifically address your neck and would cost a lot less. There is just the weight of your head stretching you neck when you are inverted.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I am gonna do everything I can not to take more that 600mg daily. From what I have noticed the people that take over 1,000 mg daily have issues.
When I hit 900 mg a dose x3 daily I was tremoring like I had palsy.
I quit taking it and the shaking stopped within a couple days.
The forteo made me have some pretty severe neurological issues along with the renal failure as well.
Pretty much killed my faith in the medical system so by the time covaids was released I wasn't buying anything they were selling already.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
this little neck brace gave me a lot of relief from 5 neck fractures c3,4,5

IMG_0611.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
2700 mg a day.....wow. Why so much. 600mg daily really helps me. You must have had it bad.
I was asking for double amputation of my feet,repeatedly.
At first I got laughed off then I got told that's crazy talk then I said the pains wrecking my life I can't do shit and it makes me crabby.
Do I need to tourniquet my legs and lay on the train tracks?
Already had the prosthetics picked out(spring steel)and had big plans to jump around.......like I said glad it worked itself out.
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just got a text from the one guy that was showing a little bit of promise for Yard Work and he tells me he can’t come over today because his mom is using her car. The use of America wants money, but they don’t want to work for it. I saw the kid post something on TikTok and he was asking people to help make him famous. I didn’t realize I was working mentally handicapped individuals…

I just noticed that our Dog stutters. He stutters his way through three identical posts…🤣

I’m getting ready to head to yet another freaking doctors office. I enjoy my life and my companionship of my boys, but this bullshit of going to the doctor so often is driving me absolutely batty…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Where have you been Subby....trimming?
Should be but taking a day off 🤪 the lemon Betty TK is next. I’ll be thinking of you and big the baby daddies. catching up on chores and in the kitchen. New cookies just came out of the oven to fill the jar. Gotta figure out supper too. It’s cold here today but did ride the bike in the cold wind. Dogs are acting up because of the weather change.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Should be but taking a day off 🤪 the lemon Betty TK is next. I’ll be thinking of you and big the baby daddies. catching up on chores and in the kitchen. New cookies just came out of the oven to fill the jar. Gotta figure out supper too. It’s cold here today but did ride the bike in the cold wind. Dogs are acting up because of the weather change.
I am kind of taking the day off after the last two days of catching up from a 3 day fishing trip. I did look around and do so light maintenance in the grow and then took a late walk. After that....not much.

Out to dinner with neighbors tonight. Going to a steak house it the mountains....Salad, fillet and baked potato.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m getting ready to head to yet another freaking doctors office. I enjoy my life and my companionship of my boys, but this bullshit of going to the doctor so often is driving me absolutely batty…
Know how you feel Boo. Just a few short years ago I only saw a doctor once a year for a physical. Not now...I seem to live in a Doctor's office. Have an appointment tomorrow at 9:30. Physical therapy twice a week in Nov and Cataract surgery on Dec 4th.

Latest posts

Latest posts