What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GW, during this past summer while in the grocery store I noticed 2 women who seemed to be very taken by each other. I couldn't help but think their affection was no different than that of a heterosexual couple.
Like yourself I can accept that we are not all the same. I prefer love over hatred any day!
I can get bogged down with too much thinking. I doubt very much I will around long enough to see where society is heading.
Then there is the egotistical world leaders who could decide at any moment to wipe us off the face of the earth in minutes.

What a lovely day to give a good dog and cat a nice chin/ear scratch. Maybe GF will do the same for you:)
Good morning Old Man! Not sure where this hand basket is headed, but it is sure making good time!
Howdy, I'm alive and moving again. I hate getting sick, it takes too long to recover. You folks have a good day.
Good morning brother Giggy and a good day to you! Pleased that you're feeling better and are up and about!

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
still works for me………….
IMG_8267.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hello dogzter, I've heard others tell of bad reactions with gabapentin. Best to get off it then. What was your alternative or did your issue clear up on it's own?
My spine collapsed some more and quite a bit of the nerve pain in my feet disappeared instantly.
For several years before then the pain was severe and constant I was actually bugging my doctor about amputations for relief..........glad I didn't do that!
😳

BumSplodgeBrownPants

My spine collapsed some more and quite a bit of the nerve pain in my feet disappeared instantly.
For several years before then the pain was severe and constant I was actually bugging my doctor about amputations for relief..........glad I didn't do that!
😳

That sounds painful Dogzter, just out of interest have you or anyone else here ever tried an inversion table for your backs?

I'm thinking it may help my migraines that are from neck compression or something.

Yarddog

Have to do...4 dog walks with Mom before she goes to work at the nursing home home. Supposed to pick me up at 11. I was thinking of getting her flowers or a bracelet. She likes bracelets.
I'm using half as much tobacco. Still have like $425 for the month. If I used pouches I'd have $600, I use a half a can of pouches a day.
Can't believe USPS lost my rent! Not scamming. They lost that shit. Must've been the one mailman I asked if he was black. That was years ago.
Haven't been able to watch any of the baseball games. I don't have cable. I heard the Bills Jets game was good. Anyone like college football?
I don’t do cable. Half the stuff comes on tv, I don’t want it in my house. Helps I don’t keep up with any sport of any kind.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hey folks, unfortunately, the only way I can get online is to use data on my phone and even then it takes forever to refresh your page. I hope all are doing well. We still have homes in this area that have water up to their windowsills and you can’t drive down the road without seeing hundreds of trees laid over with powerlines on the ground. I’ve probably got a month worth of cleanup out here and I’m not getting a lot of help from others so it’s basically the dogs and I. I built this house 25 years ago and I’ll be damned if I can’t maintain it today. There’s a lot to be said for people who you think are friends that walk away when they see this kind of work in front of them . That changes a relationship and forever. I have a person who I used to think was a friend spend a couple days here while we had the hurricane. When it was over instead of offering to help, he took off and never look back… he’s coming over this afternoon to pick up some of the stuff he left behind and I guarantee there will be no flowers in his basket when he picks it up… not only have most of my friends I grew up with died,, the ones that are still alive or slowly showing their true self

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That sounds painful Dogzter, just out of interest have you or anyone else here ever tried an inversion table for your backs?

I'm thinking it may help my migraines that are from neck compression or something.
I used to have an inversion table.....sold it....wish I had it back. It would help. Best way I know to stretch L3 and L4. That is where my back pain comes from.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I have an inversion table that helped relieve my back pain but started hurting my hips and one of my artificial knees.

If it is your neck, you might consider a "cervical neck traction device over door" from Amazon.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

I have and it wasn't any different that doing pullups or dips so I didn't pursue it further.
Sometimes a good stretch definitely helps and then I just hang by my hands.......laziest way I could think of doing it.
😆

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hey folks, unfortunately, the only way I can get online is to use data on my phone and even then it takes forever to refresh your page. I hope all are doing well. We still have homes in this area that have water up to their windowsills and you can’t drive down the road without seeing hundreds of trees laid over with powerlines on the ground. I’ve probably got a month worth of cleanup out here and I’m not getting a lot of help from others so it’s basically the dogs and I. I built this house 25 years ago and I’ll be damned if I can’t maintain it today. There’s a lot to be said for people who you think are friends that walk away when they see this kind of work in front of them . That changes a relationship and forever. I have a person who I used to think was a friend spend a couple days here while we had the hurricane. When it was over instead of offering to help, he took off and never look back… he’s coming over this afternoon to pick up some of the stuff he left behind and I guarantee there will be no flowers in his basket when he picks it up… not only have most of my friends I grew up with died,, the ones that are still alive or slowly showing their true self
Forget who told me but said long ago.....when you are in the winter of your life and looking back If you can say you have more life long true friends that out number the fingers on your hand ....you will die a lucky man.

Sorry you are dealing with this Boo. Take it slow and easy. I just tilled my garden yesterday and my back fired me.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

If you pay shipping, you can have mine.

View attachment 19084816
A Teeter!

I like that lady's videos, you can hear her popping her back when fully inverted.

Cheers for the offer, but it may be painful shipping overseas. I'm looking on the local ebay and stuff, they seem to be quite prolific on there.

*Edit, you were offering pute and I'm high. :whee: :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts