What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

How to grow cannabis outdoors

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have found that if one matches the photoperiod sequence indoors like it is outdoors and with plenty of root space they will get a higher ratio of females. The ratio is about 3 males out of 12 plants. Also, I have found in experimenting that using a long day photoperiod 16 to 18 hours for germinating seeds and growing seedlings will raise the ratio of males.

I notice growing cannabis outdoors ,organic , with rain water , brings out the flavors ,.I notice if its a sativa or indica . It takes you back to how weed was and smells like a field of weed . And the smells like different plants bring different smells .But straight up smells like weed field grown outside .Those complex smell is the outdoor organic smell from back when everything was outdoors.Well that's what the cannabis wants to be outdoors and organic with natural water been like that for very long time . Everything you lack doing that you will never know what to look for and will go another direction .Plus I wanted to add to harvest you cannabis at its peak to get best effects if not harvest at its peak the product will lack effects . exp. like sativa psychedelic effects. All this information is what I have learn from experience and I'm sharing information I hope this helps

Latest posts

Latest posts