What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Waiting at the vets

Jab time. (That we forgot to get done 4 months ago.) oops.

We’re outside waiting, he gets a bit excited inside. Noisy bugger he is.
IMG_4776.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No doubt you would have a memorable time but having gotten that checked off my bucket list in the mid 1970's, I'm more into having a good time and smiling, while being here now.

What I've found with psylocibin, is that I begin to have uncomfortable body nervous system sensations before I have any psychedelic effects beyond color enhancements. It starts with nervous legs, but I can feel that sensation all over at higher dosages.

At microdoses, or even half doses I don't have those sensations.
Does it do anything for your pain? Or do you do the microdose just to help you rest?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Waiting at the vets

Jab time. (That we forgot to get done 4 months ago.) oops.

We’re outside waiting, he gets a bit excited inside. Noisy bugger he is.
View attachment 19084095
Maryjane just had hers yesterday. I still gotta take a poo in today.
‘he’s so cute with his expression face. I love his look 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe a little bit homoerotic.

Oh, and you have to check your sense of humour in at the door, like with most social media, it's full of know it all keyboard thumpers.

It is fun trolling grounds though. I have a whale of a time on there. 😂

Our old forum moved onto there, it's just various chat boxes. I prefer the diary set up of forums and the way you can see what experience some have got with growing before shooting your mouth off.
Punks never grown in their life telling folks with decades of experience what's what cause they watched an insta video about it. 😂

I think you'd love it Dog.
I don’t like the know it all keyboard thumpers much…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a girlfriend who faked it.
Wasnt fooling me .I knew☝️
I'm surprised that she would even try with a man of your discerning taste and perception!
I appreciate the effort though.
👍🏾
You do have to admire how far a good woman will go to show her man a good time or get him off her so she can get some sleep.

oldmaninbc

420club
Hello to all the OF, looks like rain here today. First in a long time 70% chance.

I'm somewhat confused(normal) about the Discord move. Why would this be, is there a change in the works for ICMAG?

Who has signed up and is the migration on?

oldmaninbc

420club
Colorectal surgeon was a breeze, just a look and a finger in the butt. In and out. On the plus? side the USPS lost my money order/rent and I am doing an inquiry to get the $371 back. Had to pay $20
Excuse me DB, are you saying they (USPS) lost your money order and are charging you $20 to find it?

When do you get a report from the surgeons office DB?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Excuse me DB, are you saying they (USPS) lost your money order and are charging you $20 to find it?

When do you get a report from the surgeons office DB?
Indeed, they charged me $20 to start a refund and inquiry into the missing money order. Pretty bad. Going to pay my rent in person from now on.
Colorectal surgeon said no symptoms like bleeding so I'm okay for the time being...will check me out better when I have my colonoscopy on November 25th 👍