What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Here is my mom's biscuit recipe using buttermilk:
1 C. Flour
1 slightly heaping tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
Buttermilk to mix
Combine ingredients and roll out onto floured board
Cut into biscuits
Put into bacon greased pan turning biscuits to coat both sides
Bake 430F degrees until brown
There it is. The witch doctor clause.

"For the battle to be won tomorrow, NO ONE must sleep with their wives tonight!" <-- If the battle goes well, the witch doctor gets the credit. If it does not, the witch doctor says, "Awright, who messed with their old lady last night??!!"

"Buttermilk to mix" to a fudge? to a thin soup? to a pancake batter? to a whip cream? Get it wrong, and you simply din' follow the fargin recipe.

Unca Walt

420club
I recall getting suckered too - when Mark Richardson threw a basketball in my face while I was peacefully reading George Orwell's book 1984 in 1973 - at school - it really stung - so I grabbed him - and put him head first thru the cleaning cupboard door - he ended up with a concussion - and I ended up with a 3 day suspension from school - him and his mates never bothered me again - and eventually I was cleared of any wrong doing - due to being provoked - (self defense) - and not the fella that started violence - once the headmaster had interrogated the many witnesses to it - and my Mum was understanding too -
We think alike.

It would appear there are at least two distinct types of hooman beans out there. When attacked, one type attacks back without thought. The other type has an intellectual response.

I believe both are proper responses.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We think alike.

It would appear there are at least two distinct types of hooman beans out there. When attacked, one type attacks back without thought. The other type has an intellectual response.

There is actually a third response which is to sneakily get even.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recall getting suckered too - when Mark Richardson threw a basketball in my face while I was peacefully reading George Orwell's book 1984 in 1973 - at school - it really stung - so I grabbed him - and put him head first thru the cleaning cupboard door - he ended up with a concussion - and I ended up with a 3 day suspension from school - him and his mates never bothered me again - and eventually I was cleared of any wrong doing - due to being provoked - (self defense) - and not the fella that started violence - once the headmaster had interrogated the many witnesses to it - and my Mum was understanding too -
Brings up memories of grade school when the Akerman brothers both jumped me and I managed to best them, sending them crying to the teacher and resulting in me taking a trip to the Principal's office to address their description of the event, and a note to take home.

My parents shrugged it off and told me that if I hadn't fought back when they jumped me, and they heard about it, that they would have spanked me when I got home.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We think alike.

When it's the ringleader of a bunch of other potentially violent degenerates - his mates - who are supposed to be his back-up in close proximity to the action - then the best intellectual response to me at the time - would be to act as crazy as is possible - and do the job at hand well - and swiftly - taking out the main agitator quickly - so as not to encourage his buddies to want to follow suit - and if they might chance it - I'd be ready -

The alternative seemed to be that I would get set upon by all of them - as a pack - and not stand a chance - getting my arse kicked -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts