What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Rolling up the last of Sour Ripper, the weed that retaught me to skate hehe. Hopefully the Uptown Sass can pick up the slack. Then off to put it to good use.

goingrey

Damn, started raining.

i enjoyed the grapegum they had when they started out , and ripper haze was fun
KmintZ from them is starting to look frosty.

k.JPG

goingrey

i'm going to stick the silver sudanese in the loft of doom to finish off and free up my tent so i an set up again for the solo silversudanese clone second run , crimbo period smoke
No idea what I'll grow next. Maybe Autoduck x Beldia f2's selecting for autoflowering. Might be a good winter idea, less need for a heater with the light on 24/7.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
what is a jebo? like a jewish grebo?

“Grebo is basically mid-70s Midlands slang for some scruffy layabout who doesn't want to go to work,”
jebo is a 'conjugation'(?) of fuck.
like in 'jebo te bog mater' wich translates into 'god shall fuck your mother'. all casual stuff between friends.... haha..

in another form, example: 'jebem ti usta' -> 'i fuck your mouth' or more nonsensical for westerners 'jebem ti sunce' -> 'i fuck your sun. yes sun, not son. 🌞

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
also 'jebo te' pronounced 'yeboteh' can be used in any form or way, like when food is tasty, or youre surprised, sad, happy, bored and maybe even when youre mildly angry.

shiva82

jebo is a 'conjugation'(?) of fuck.
like in 'jebo te bog mater' wich translates into 'god shall fuck your mother'. all casual stuff between friends.... haha..

in another form, example: 'jebem ti usta' -> 'i fuck your mouth' or more nonsensical for westerners 'jebem ti sunce' -> 'i fuck your sun. yes sun, not son. 🌞
sun of a beach

shiva82

i'm just tuning my light rig up. added a cheap violet - uva bar . around 5% of total light . i need a 4 way extension lead without a light . i will run the uv 15 minutes on 45 minutes off using the segment timer . i will only run the extra far reds in flowering . main unit will be on full blast always .

have a tidy. and set up the auto pot system tomorrow and prepare the clone plant. just one plant

Attachments

• IMG_3083.JPG
    IMG_3083.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
another important phrase might be 'puši mi kurac' pronounced 'pushy me koorats' wich means suck my dick. but literally means 'smoke my dick'.

student shiva, class is in session, stand up and form a sentence beginning with 'puši mi'!

shiva82

rigged up my light set up for next round. not much room to maneuver . i can only use the auto pot if i train the plant low as it will get a bit intense up top. i will pick up an extension cable tomorrow so i can run them all at once and do tests . 345 watts when all lights are on full power.

Attachments

• IMG_3084.JPG
    IMG_3084.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3085.JPG
    IMG_3085.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3086.JPG
    IMG_3086.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Latest posts