What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I used to be friends with a guy who bred ringtailed lemurs for zoos.
He also setup the exhibit at Busch Gardens and a few other places.
Smelliest critters on the planet they shit and piss all over each other on purpose as a survival strategy........ one of the foulest smells I have ever smelled,a smelly smell that smells smelly.
😆

BrassNwood

Veteran
An elderly couple goes to their favorite restaurant they’ve been visiting together for decades. The man addresses his wife with all sorts of endearments, calling her his darling, sweetheart, his treasure etc. When the lady excuses herself and goes to the bathroom, the waiter comments to the man, “Wow, you have an amazing relationship with your wife, all those lovely names you call her…” The man looks at him, “To be honest, it has become a necessity. I actually forgot her name about 3 years ago.”

A woman came up to my mother asking why she wasn't incensed over my father calling another woman "Honey, Sweety-Pie" and such to which my mother started to laugh and said he can't remember her name.

It's one of the things I seem to have gotten from him as I've got shit for memory with peoples names.

View attachment 19079864
Too much too early,sorry about that.
😆
Here's a weiner dog to lighten things up.
👍🏾
They do put their all into life it seems.
Baton therapy is the answer
Hickory shampoo.
Personally I have nothing against a Diverse, Equitable or Inclusive workforce but what I admire most is a competent workforce.

A trip to the department of motor vehicles in this state (Ca.) is always a fine example of the first round of that "Stuff" Affirmative Action.

Every time I try and do something out of the ordinary like special plates it takes the entire office staff to do it, hours per trip and several trips and the state will still send it back to me as "WRONG" "BZZZZZZZZZZZ" Do over!!

PXL_20241007_153227354.jpg

Spent the day in the sun and exploded in growth.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sitting down here in the basement, working on the grow and a door-to-door salesman just walked up and rang my doorbell, even though I’ve got a no solicitor sign. He did it anyway.

Watching him on my security camera and laughing my ass off. I ain’t gonna answer the door.

Nice looking starts BrassNWood. I see a lot of work in your future ha ha.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Sitting down here in the basement, working on the grow and a door-to-door salesman just walked up and rang my doorbell, even though I’ve got a no solicitor sign. He did it anyway.

Watching him on my security camera and laughing my ass off. I ain’t gonna answer the door.

Tell him you'll be right there.
😆

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
A woman came up to my mother asking why she wasn't incensed over my father calling another woman "Honey, Sweety-Pie" and such to which my mother started to laugh and said he can't remember her name.

It's one of the things I seem to have gotten from him as I've got shit for memory with peoples names.

They do put their all into life it seems.

Hickory shampoo.

A trip to the department of motor vehicles in this state (Ca.) is always a fine example of the first round of that "Stuff" Affirmative Action.

Every time I try and do something out of the ordinary like special plates it takes the entire office staff to do it, hours per trip and several trips and the state will still send it back to me as "WRONG" "BZZZZZZZZZZZ" Do over!!

View attachment 19079939

Spent the day in the sun and exploded in growth.

How's the leg doing any Improvement?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

My guess is he don’t know what solicitor means…

‘’maybe you need one with pictures
IMG_3250.jpeg

Yarddog

I have one that says “friends welcome. All others no trespassing” the Jehovah witnesses still hassle me. I’m not rude but I shut em down quick. “I have my own faith and you aren’t changing it.” Have a nice day. Then close the door. If they move too slow the Doberman goes outside. Scary looking dog. They get when they see ole needle nose Sarge coming.