What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
It helps that the weed was cap junky the best weed ever to trim. The stuff outside is not as pretty to start with. It smells great, is sticky but has more leaves in the buds. I have one plant ready to harvest. I’m thinking tomorrow will be a good day for that so we can compare the buds. I don’t mind smoking some sugar leaf with my buds as long as it’s not too much
had too

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thanks I have the best weather for growing. I am on round 3 outside this year. 2 full rounds of photos and now I have autos. I start inside and veg then rotate them outside for flowering. March 1st starts round 1 photos all ready for flower. While they are flowering I have new ones inside vegging. May15-June 5, I put round 2 outside. They finished Mid Sep to just yesterday. I started mid July autos for Round 3 another week trim jail again.
You are lucky you live so far south.

jokerman

Premium user

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
455361916_483622061266428_4605610498624607571_n.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That cap junkie is one of the nicest plants I’ve ever grown. The buds are just ginormous and have tons and tons of crystals on the outside and all throughout… I’d like the Rosetta Stone more than I did to see 99
I can’t tell the difference in the high. They are both beautiful but the Rosetta Stone is a heavy drinker maybe that’s why you like her best. You’re right tho the buds are pretty and easy to trim too. Also a decent yield

oldmaninbc

420club
Good evening @oldmaninbc not ordering seeds but going thru the rolladex
I got seeds spread out all over my bed and I just found some more.
Yes, I have my next order and the $ ready for the mail tomorrow, they have a bargain for cash and have wanted to try their strains. Will grow some in the next crop, these are regular seeds and will need to start more for selection. I also have some seeds coming from the contest.
That's if I get myself organized and on track. I can get 2 crops in if my timing is good, if not just 1 crop.

I am going to be trying a different soil mix this time, should be interesting.

Are you enjoying a change of seasons?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I dont watch TV
Haven't in years.
Im more a music guy but I must say the movie Fauda on netflix to me is outstanding
4 seasons and its subtitled
About the middle east
got my attention
You watch YouTube tv? I don’t even know what that is but I’ve been hearing about it. We watch a lot of music performances on tv. We have 4 PBS stations that do a good job with music. Also YouTube and Alexa music a lot when Mr sub isn’t playing something in the music room. We don’t do a lot of tv. I fall asleep to the western cowboy channel sometimes cause I like some noise even quiet noise when I sleep. There is a movie channel 72 that has ad free movies but they have been playing scary movies lately and I don’t dig waking up to screaming. 😂🤣

Old Uncle Ben

I dont watch TV
Haven't in years.
Im more a music guy but I must say the movie Fauda on netflix to me is outstanding
4 seasons and its subtitled
About the middle east
got my attention
TV can be cool. I record concerts off AXS-TV and Austin City Limits. Got some real keepers. Those 2 channels will get you into genre like Billy Strings, Charley Crockett, crazy Chappell Roan, oldies like Fleetwood Mac, Stones....love Coldplay concert in Sao Paolo and lots of up and coming bands.

Watched an old Queen concert the other day from the 80's. Unreal......

I been building my own high end speakers and home theater for decades. With a Sony 4K projector, Anthem receiver, 2 outboard amps to bi-am and 2 15" subs, 9 speakers total....it is clean and dynamic. Being in the country the only creatures to piss off is marauding raccoons :cool:

oldfogey8

What’s she gonna do with all that weed ? Does she smoke a lot?

Would be a nice bonus in those socks she gives out at Christmas to the kids😂
I supply her with buds and brownies when she runs out. She has no idea how much bud she is gonna have 😂. She needed a hobby aside from complaining and growing weed has definitely given her a more chill demeanor. I found some other neighbors who smoke so we will be donating some to them as well.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have poor balance, mentally and physically. 🙄
I could possibly push a button on a keyboard that sounds like bells🎹
I can also roast a ham like I am doing now.
Ok you can be in charge of food then. We know you have a years worth stored up like the world is gonna end. Please send a list of available snacks in your hoard.

• Haha
Reactions: Boo

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
TV can be cool. I record concerts off AXS-TV and Austin City Limits. Got some real keepers. Those 2 channels will get you into genre like Billy Strings, Charley Crockett, crazy Chappell Roan, oldies like Fleetwood Mac, Stones....love Coldplay concert in Sao Paolo and lots of up and coming bands.

Watched an old Queen concert the other day from the 80's. Unreal......

I been building my own high end speakers and home theater for decades. With a Sony 4K projector, Anthem receiver, 2 outboard amps to bi-am and 2 15" subs, 9 speakers total....it is clean and dynamic. Being in the country the only creatures to piss off is marauding raccoons :cool:
Wow going to your house is like going to the movie theater without the loud ads. Do you have a popcorn machine and chocolates?

• Haha
Reactions: Boo

Old Uncle Ben

I want to kiss all the pretty girls and in spite of having friends to shove off onto, still have too much to deal with as I want to try something new. Got a need to try some of Real Seeds Lao Tai like Burmese, Nepal, Afgaan 90 dwarf. Got some goodies coming in from Mandala and have way too many of Ace stuff to go thru. Still have Panama X Malawi and old crosses.

I just like to experience new pot and origins and move onto to the next pretty lady.

Latest posts

Latest posts