What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

in my eyes, the spinner is a great trim tool but if you have a plant that is really special I'd stick to hand trimming...it'll blow thru a pound very quickly and give good results but it tatters a bit of the flowers you run thru it...great for lower flowers...
Thanks. Subby said in a post below that she hand trims the nicer buds. That sounds like a good plan. I don’t sell any buds. I just give away most of what I grow so if the buds are a bit beat up and someone complains, no bud for them!😁

My plan is to get it so my neighbor can use it on her plants too. I started showing her how I trim and she did not seem stoked about trimming her plants.😂 In all fairness to her, she is not in the best of health and pretty weak so I totally understand her thinking about several days in trim jail sucking hind tit…

Janborrego

Hi Jan. Nice to see you 😁. How’s your grow going? You harvesting yet?
Yes just harvested the Maui yesterday. The Choc Haze x Lemon cherry Gelato was the winner of the summer grow. My best weed ever. This was one of her buds. These were the 2 girls I grew. This was harvested 2 weeks ago it is curing. The sample was fire!
IMG_8777.jpeg
IMG_8479.jpeg
IMG_8483.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Thanks. Subby said in a post below that she hand trims the nicer buds. That sounds like a good plan. I don’t sell any buds. I just give away most of what I grow so if the buds are a bit beat up and someone complains, no bud for them!😁

My plan is to get it so my neighbor can use it on her plants too. I started showing her how I trim and she did not seem stoked about trimming her plants.😂 In all fairness to her, she is not in the best of health and pretty weak so I totally understand her thinking about several days in trim jail sucking hind tit…
She will love the bowl trimmer. You will too. Takes 30 seconds to trim what the tray holds.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

What’s she gonna do with all that weed ? Does she smoke a lot?

Would be a nice bonus in those socks she gives out at Christmas to the kids😂

Yarddog

@Yarddog -- Those symptoms sound like Atrial fibrillation (A-fib). It IS treatable.
I have a watch that I can monitor Rhythm with. Did pick up a skip today. That’s when I went on to the ER.
Dr says I’m ok. Going to give an IV and send me home. Ekg and chest X-ray was good. Said it’s not uncommon to have some flutter feeling or skip when dehydration or a fever is at play.

Janborrego

Beautiful plants
Thanks I have the best weather for growing. I am on round 3 outside this year. 2 full rounds of photos and now I have autos. I start inside and veg then rotate them outside for flowering. March 1st starts round 1 photos all ready for flower. While they are flowering I have new ones inside vegging. May15-June 5, I put round 2 outside. They finished Mid Sep to just yesterday. I started mid July autos for Round 3 another week trim jail again.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have a watch that I can monitor Rhythm with. Did pick up a skip today. That’s when I went on to the ER.
Dr says I’m ok. Going to give an IV and send me home. Ekg and chest X-ray was good. Said it’s not uncommon to have some flutter feeling or skip when dehydration or a fever is at play.
That good to hear. Take care of yourself YD

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are they worth the price? I quit trimming, i just trim the big leaves off and smoke the rest. Hand trimming was such a chore. I miss the dry ice hash from the trim through.
Same here for the stuff I grow for my own use. I pull the fan leaves, hang the branches until the small stems snap, and then trim off the buds and jar them to cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts