What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Ok you can be in charge of food then. We know you have a years worth stored up like the world is gonna end. Please send a list of available snacks in your hoard.
I do have a good supply of grocery items and definitely some snacking food. I am more of a money saver than a prepper.

I have my weekly zoom appointment and my brain farts of forgetting to turn my camera and/or volume on, I do well with zoom:)

I have seeds all over and an envelope with an order for more, I think there is something wrong with me, I'm too enthused with cannabis seeds. I have more seeds then years of life.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I do have a good supply of grocery items and definitely some snacking food. I am more of a money saver than a prepper.

I have my weekly zoom appointment and my brain farts of forgetting to turn my camera and/or volume on, I do well with zoom:)

I have seeds all over and an envelope with an order for more, I think there is something wrong with me, I'm too enthused with cannabis seeds. I have more seeds then years of life.
I love my small collection. Sometimes I get crazy and stoned and make an order too getting excited reading about them.

oldmaninbc

420club
You watch YouTube tv? I don’t even know what that is but I’ve been hearing about it. We watch a lot of music performances on tv. We have 4 PBS stations that do a good job with music. Also YouTube and Alexa music a lot when Mr sub isn’t playing something in the music room. We don’t do a lot of tv. I fall asleep to the western cowboy channel sometimes cause I like some noise even quiet noise when I sleep. There is a movie channel 72 that has ad free movies but they have been playing scary movies lately and I don’t dig waking up to screaming. 😂🤣
It's been a while since I 've watched a PBS concert, have enjoyed some in the past. I will have to check it out. I think it was just a week or so that I noticed the channel.

jokerman

Premium user
You watch YouTube tv? I don’t even know what that is but I’ve been hearing about it. We watch a lot of music performances on tv. We have 4 PBS stations that do a good job with music. Also YouTube and Alexa music a lot when Mr sub isn’t playing something in the music room. We don’t do a lot of tv. I fall asleep to the western cowboy channel sometimes cause I like some noise even quiet noise when I sleep. There is a movie channel 72 that has ad free movies but they have been playing scary movies lately and I don’t dig waking up to screaming. 😂🤣
Truthfully you tube is my go too
I like a good movie and they make shit movies now.
Im a classic movie kinda guy
well read in the Godfather☝️
I still mourn Santino and honor Clemenza

oldmaninbc

420club
I wish I live long enough to plant all my seeds and thanks to Brother boo.
Im more autos indoors and starting my third tent a 3x3
That's my tent size 3x3 but mine(bottom) is only 60" high. I would like a taller tent.
My tent came in 2 sections the top is 2' High and the bottom5'. After I got the tent and used it I wondered why I bought it.
How I thought the tent would be practical has not worked that way.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241006_181058_9.jpg

Hard on the lungs outside today.
🙃

oldmaninbc

420club
It's time to put seeds away until the morning, supper is in the works. I took the ham roast out and will let it sit for a while. Potatoes are boiling.

Ok, I like to slice the cabbage in thin slices so it cooks quickly, 5 minutes in boiling water.
Cookie time...oh yeah!

Take care OF
See you later

Yarddog

Whew. Made it home. Nothing wrong. Just a fever. Heart checked good, blood levels good and no common Illness said go home and stay hydrated. This dog is going to bed. I’ve had 82 ounces of fluids plus an IV bag and my tongue is still white. Yarddog signing off till tomorrow. Fever 102.4 just now. Going to sweat. I mean sleep.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That's my tent size 3x3 but mine(bottom) is only 60" high. I would like a taller tent.
My tent came in 2 sections the top is 2' High and the bottom5'. After I got the tent and used it I wondered why I bought it.
How I thought the tent would be practical has not worked that way.
Live and learn old man