What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Saturday and we're upon the weekend & Sunday. Am glad for the two day break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Good morning farts! ❤️
20241005_120532.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
I had a day from a movie yesterday. The eye-experimental people sent an Uber to Chateau Sneakydicker to take us both to this private horsepistol about 50 miles away. We've never used Uber, so we had no knowledge of how they worked.

BUT! RedWitch got a phone message for us to "be at the curb". So we stepped outside... and a grey avalanche of rain came down. Our "curb" would be the dirt road at the end of my driveway; about a hunnert feet from the Chateau. We got umbrellas.

Pretty much soaked through even with the umbrellas as we waited by my mailbox. Got a message: "Gregory will arrive in ten minutes." <-- No shit. At this point, Herself's toy umbrella dumped a pint of water down my back (my last dry area).

The hospital temperature was 68 degrees inside. Keeps infections down, I know, I know. But we were soaking wet. When I pointed out how she was shivering as they asked innumerable questions about her meds, etc. -- they got her a blanket, and took her to another room for an eye exam.

I have a Black Belt in Cold Afraider-Of. Do you want to hear how long they kept her for signup and her first treatment?
NINE HOURS!
Then they called an Uber for our 60-mile ride home, with me still soaking wet and cold.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy here starting at 47F and predicted to reach 71F.

I made dinner reservations for tomorrow to celebrate our 37th wedding anniversary and will be working on an appropriate card today.

The three pair of flannel lined jeans that I ordered arrived, so I can throw away the threadbare ones with holes that have lasted me more than a decade. I also turned on the furnace for the first time this year when the temperature in our house dropped to 65F.

jokerman

Premium user
Yesterday I called him in from the backyard (we have a small backyard but there are three gates that I always worry could be open even accidentall) anyway he didn’t come so I walked in the middle of the yard where I could see all three gates which were closed. at that moment, I saw him hiding in the azalea bushes peeking at me through them as I called him. I snagged him up in all his 70 lbs of BS and ripped all into his ass telling him blablabla Arlo bad dog now get in that house now. I let him get away with some things but not answering to me when I call him is unacceptable. He’s come running every time since. He does not like it when I tell him he’s bad. I try not to do it much as it kinda hurts his feelings. He’s so glad when we make up.
Raised my blood pressure just reading this Subie-Jean ,☝️