What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Saturday and we're upon the weekend & Sunday. Am glad for the two day break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Good morning farts! ❤️
20241005_120532.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
I had a day from a movie yesterday. The eye-experimental people sent an Uber to Chateau Sneakydicker to take us both to this private horsepistol about 50 miles away. We've never used Uber, so we had no knowledge of how they worked.

BUT! RedWitch got a phone message for us to "be at the curb". So we stepped outside... and a grey avalanche of rain came down. Our "curb" would be the dirt road at the end of my driveway; about a hunnert feet from the Chateau. We got umbrellas.

Pretty much soaked through even with the umbrellas as we waited by my mailbox. Got a message: "Gregory will arrive in ten minutes." <-- No shit. At this point, Herself's toy umbrella dumped a pint of water down my back (my last dry area).

The hospital temperature was 68 degrees inside. Keeps infections down, I know, I know. But we were soaking wet. When I pointed out how she was shivering as they asked innumerable questions about her meds, etc. -- they got her a blanket, and took her to another room for an eye exam.

I have a Black Belt in Cold Afraider-Of. Do you want to hear how long they kept her for signup and her first treatment?
NINE HOURS!
Then they called an Uber for our 60-mile ride home, with me still soaking wet and cold.