What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I've never had a Marco's pizza, I had told the Mrs. I was going to make pizza last weekend and forgot, I will do it on Sat, unless something else changes. I have a coupon for a free pizza, the new owner of our park, also owns other businesses including a pizza joint. He gave out a free pizza coupon to the 16 tenants.

Carpet cleaning, that takes some elbow work.

Duelling posts.
Well the spots are all gone and clean sheets down again. Arlo is feeling better so hopefully we will have a good night. Yes dueling posts I think my iPad had a hiccup 😁

jokerman

Premium user
depends on where and who processes it…
it’s mined near the Himalayas but sold to many different processors

some who add chit to it or take chit out

in conclusion , all Himalayan salt ain’t equal

Celtic and Redmond’s process their own salt so quality controls are in place and they also have a Quality Assurance VP who checks it personally
🤡😂
I heard Nissan made it too🙄

oldmaninbc

420club
Dear @oldmaninbc I will be high by the time you read this. I will be high and going about my day. I'm using the tobacco pouches now. Lasts me twice as long. $200 a month in the bank right there. Getting my medical marijuana recertification on Thursday. Have a good day friend! 👍
Hi DB, today was a trip to the city for shopping. During the winter the only things we have to buy are what you might use weekly like bread, yogurt and fresh veggies etc. We have 2 freezers both are full. Have 3 shelving units with 3 sets of shelves on each and they are full from floor to ceiling, one for paper products, one for cleaning supplies and personal stuff and one with kitchen supplies. Plus a smaller unit with stuff as well. I am tired of shopping. We spend more now to save later.

Even though I had steady work I always used tobacco and rolled my own cigs. I enjoyed rolling them more than smoking. Lots of people here go to the reserve for tobacco and or cartons, way cheaper. My Mrs friend works there and gets very cheap smokes.

I have a medical marijuana licence as well, under the licence I can grow up to 20 plants indoors only. According to the federal gov't I can grow 4 plants like most Canadians for recreational use.

take care DB

cola

I still think diversification is important. I don’t think the dollar is go poof over night. If it does there is gonna be millions looking to take what you have…complete anarchy.
Right. In our lifetime the odds that we still use dollars to buy our groceries is very high. Extremely high. Bring a silver dime to the grocery store, and it will buy you 10 cents worth of groceries. No more, no less. Bring a chunk of gold there, even a small piece, to pay, and they will tell you to come back after you've gone to the bank with dollars. I own some gold. But dollar liquidity is what has made me financially secure. And yes, I consider paid for living spaces security, When I originally got them my dollars bought me tremendous leverage that no amount of gold or silver would have. Not looking for an argument with anyone. Each person must decide for themselves what they need to do to sleep at night.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I like to bake bacon, works well for me.
Your cooked bacon looked very good, done the way you did.

had someone tell me that is the best way to cook bacon , bake it slow in the oven

I have had to throw out bacon because it went bad in the fridge

I am talking about times when it was just me in the house

just add one more person and spoilage is not a problem , me and Swede can eat a pound of bacon in a couple days 💪🏻🥩

not no more , I cook the whole package at once and then in a baggie and in the fridge for months

bacon bits for seasoning everything , it’s great on vanilla bean ice cream..🤡

oldmaninbc

420club
With my medical marijuana recertification I get 25% off at the medical dispensaries and I don't have to pay tax. So I save 45% compared to retail. The place next door Cal Verde doesn't have medical though but their ice hash is cheap. There are many benefits of having a marijuana license. Can grow like 12 plants with unlimited seedlings I think.
I don't go to the VA for anything yet. I get my brain medicine from my psychiatrist. I see them every 3 months. The nurses come every 2 weeks and inject me with a trace amount of garbage, just enough to make Mom happy I guess. I can say I don't want it but my mom will pretty much not talk to me. She thinks 10mg of prolixin is a miracle drug. Whatever. I think the VA would give me pills. Not sure if you have to take medication in order to receive VA disability compensation. Don't think so. My claim has been in since June. I think I'm going to get a high rating. We will see. Hey every extra dollar counts.
With the amount of time you spend with your mom, she must see a benefit in you taking prolixin.
For some, it's not always easy to see yourself for who you are. My life has been tossed around by OCD and it's effects. I refuse to take medication for it but there is ample proof that I can correct the imbalance of brain chemicals on my own. It takes time and commitment.
There is nothing fortunate about mental health issues. I have seen families and individual lives torn apart by it's nature.
Do what you can to look after yourself DB.

oldmaninbc

420club
had someone tell me that is the best way to cook bacon , bake it slow in the oven

I have had to throw out bacon because it went bad in the fridge

I am talking about times when it was just me in the house

just add one more person and spoilage is not a problem , me and Swede can eat a pound of bacon in a couple days 💪🏻🥩

not no more , I cook the whole package at once and then in a baggie and in the fridge for months

bacon bits for seasoning everything , it’s great on vanilla bean ice cream..🤡
I cook at 400F for about 20-30 min for thick cut, I like that it stays flat and it does cook up nice. I use trays and cook up a kg. at a time. I put stuff on the tray so clean up is very easy.
Your cooked bacon did come out very nice.

Bacon, something I would not want to live without:)

all the best big

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I cook at 400F for about 20-30 min for thick cut, I like that it stays flat and it does cook up nice. I use trays and cook up a kg. at a time. I put stuff on the tray so clean up is very easy.
Your cooked bacon did come out very nice.

Bacon, something I would not want to live without:)

all the best big

Yep yep , it’s hard to beat oven baked bacon

what do you do with the bacon grease?

we keep ours in a jar in the fridge and use it for lots of things , like searing and frying up a steak , seasoning for soups , anything that requires oil , we can usually substitute it with bacon grease

Latest posts

Latest posts