What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Not sure if you have to take medication in order to receive VA disability compensation. Don't think so. My claim has been in since June. I think I'm going to get a high rating. We will see. Hey every extra dollar counts.
What is it that makes you believe you will have a high disability rating? Because of your high reluctance to work? I have never met anyone that a job did not correct most of their thinking disorders. Yours appear to come from self absorption. Anyone that can walk 6 miles a day can easily work. It is obvious you want to let other pay for your lazy life. Sad indeed!

oldmaninbc

420club
@oldmaninbc never got up today?
Had to go to the city, was not an enjoyable visit it was all about shopping brought home almost $750.00 worth of stuff, it was about 5hrs of gung ho and getting things done. I am worn out from it.

Seen a burnt out car at the side of the road getting ready for towing.

Put some meat pies in the oven tonight and that's that.

oldmaninbc

420club
Yep yep , it’s hard to beat oven baked bacon

what do you do with the bacon grease?

we keep ours in a jar in the fridge and use it for lots of things , like searing and frying up a steak , seasoning for soups , anything that requires oil , we can usually substitute it with bacon grease
Oh, the bacon grease, that's priceless, put it in a tight sealing container and keep it in the fridge. Like you, we use it for frying up food items that goes good with a hint of bacon. Fried potatoes with bacon grease. If I fry salmon I like to use bacon grease. Bacon grease keeps for a very long time.
The last bacon I baked had little fat on it and it was difficult to collect much grease at all.
I like making soup and you have inspired me with bacon grease and soup.

Yarddog

Evening folks. Y’all see the dude that Israel called the other day? Supposed direct descendant of Mohammad. That’s bound to make the goat men angry. Nothing like stirring the pot. We gone find ourselves in the middle of a world war. And this time we don’t have the iron backbone of a solid manufacturing industry to fall back on.

oldfogey8

Evening folks. Y’all see the dude that Israel called the other day? Supposed direct descendant of Mohammad. That’s bound to make the goat men angry. Nothing like stirring the pot. We gone find ourselves in the middle of a world war. And this time we don’t have the iron backbone of a solid manufacturing industry to fall back on.
My gut tells me this is a way for those in power to postpone the election. Zelenskyy did it. Very few in America questioned the narrative that ‘we’ are supporting a democracy in Ukraine when democratic elections were suspended. The precedent has been set without pushback. Coming to a country near you.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
My gut tells me this is a way for those in power to postpone the election. Zelenskyy did it. Very few in America questioned the narrative that ‘we’ are supporting a democracy in Ukraine when democratic elections were suspended. The precedent has been set without pushback. Coming to a country near you.

Exactly

Now would be a perfect time to detonate a small nuclear device in a metropolitan city and blame it on the bear

Which would give the crooks an excuse to declare martial law and suspend elections

It would also be a perfect time for Israel or Iran to light the nuclear fuse and cost the entire world to shut down

I guess the bottom line is that we are living in perilous times way more perilous than the Cuban missile crisis

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Fake nasa photo vs real photo taken by a private citizen

IMG_2713.jpeg

Yarddog

Exactly

Now would be a perfect time to detonate a small nuclear device in a metropolitan city and blame it on the bear

Which would give the crooks an excuse to declare martial law and suspend elections

It would also be a perfect time for Israel or Iran to light the nuclear fuse and cost the entire world to shut down

I guess the bottom line is that we are living in perilous times way more perilous than the Cuban missile crisis
Evidence supports a small thermonuclear device was detonated under the WTC buildings. Melted granite rock under the foundation. We do not realize just how evil and crooked the powers that have been running our gov really is.
JFK was probably one of the last real elections. I think DT was a wildcard that the establishment never dreamed would be a threat. That’s why they hate him so much. I think DT 2016 was the only real election we had in a LONG time. Aside from that, they let a D or an R win it on occasion to keep appearances. And whoever they have is playing their game with them.