What's new

What are you drinking?

right

Another run .
I feel like I'm living in a God damn frathouse
20240928_221616.jpg

ice minus

Saw this at the store today so I had to get it. I'm liking these potent sucker's. Plus it makes it look like I'm drinking less. :)
View attachment 19075756
Ahhh! I've had the regular version of that beer a bunch of times! Just the plain Voodoo Ranger though

They carry it at the liquor stores near the Detroit border here in Canada !

Cheers!! I'll be posting in here Tuesday for sure, that's my next night to indulge 🤣

Edit - found it on my Instagram from years ago

Screenshot_20240930-001335.png

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Same here. But I meant the IPA's, and heavier Stout type beers are more sedative like an Indica and the lighter beers like Bud or Bud Lite are more energetic like Sativa. I'm mixing Voodoo with Bud so I'm getting that Hybrid effect. 🍺

Add a little GG4 for the Trifecta. :smokey:
i was a fan of the original fat tire and just dove into the rabbit hole
but you know im not turning down a coors light
/isnt bud light the gay beer
hahah im burning some gg4 now too! but its older stash
still stoney

Last edited:

ice minus

Alright lads, how's everyone doing

My mom made the 75 minute drive to visit tonight and we took her to a Japanese all you can eat grill where I started off with some Sapporo

PXL_20241001_211310140.jpg PXL_20241001_211316384.jpg PXL_20241001_220909186.jpg

And now that I'm home I cracked one of the Badlands - a double IPA, strong as hell 8.2%! I got them by mistake (4 actually) and had to email them. They told me just keep them and now I have a 4 beer credit next visit ! Score!!

PXL_20241002_001240048.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
that looks like a nice mug
sapporo is a good pilsner style beer and pairs well with japanese food
asahi is also good and i like a kirin every now and then
those places are super popular here in san diego and always a fun time out
we also have the korean style bbq,(the same thing but just korean flavored) and hot pot places where you have this big bowl of soup brother that you add raw ingredients to to cook (shabu shabu style)
love the color on that mind prism! almost looks like a hefeweizen

Last edited:

ice minus

that looks like a nice mug
sapporo is a good pilsner style beer and pairs well with japanese food
asahi is also good and i like a kirin every now and then
those places are super popular here in san diego and always a fun time out
we also have the korean style bbq,(the same thing but just korean flavored) and hot pot places where you have this big bowl of soup brother that you add raw ingredients to to cook (shabu shabu style)
love the color on that mind prism! almost looks like a hefeweizen
Yes, yes, and yes!! Full agreement on everything said!!

We have the Korean places here too but this Japanese one is really a step above almost everywhere else I've tried.. They take such nice care to the shape of the meats they serve - always bright colored, uniform cuts, almost like sashimi but of beef and pork and so on!

Needless to say I am a huge fan for sure

Sapporo was solid - and absolutely great call on the Asahi (sold here as Asahi Super Dry I believe) another similar solid choice. I feel like Sapporo is the one all the ramen restaurants around here roll with, maybe that's why

Huge sake list here too but we did not indulge

Hot Pot places are supposedly ALL OVER the place out here due to the huge Asian university population yet somehow I've never stepped foot in the door to any of them. Maybe I need to hit that up next!

Mind Prism was very nice , but splitting one with the reluctant Mrs. was enough, I'm not into the DIPA scene usually and those 8.2% beers pack a heck of a punch for me these days.

She was a good sport but said the same thing, no more lol.