What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good morning venerable brothers and sister women! Let's start the morning on and upbeat note by hugging the person or pup next to you. View attachment 19076349 View attachment 19076350

Partly cloudy here starting at 49F and predicted to reach 78F.

Well, our first-floor windows are all clean on the outside, but I had them wash them twice. The teens bought a window washing rig to make the job easier but failed to realize that you also have to scrub with it, versus just rinsing. To the washer's credit, once I showed him all that he was missing, he redid it without debate.

I usually don't respond to door-to-door solicitors but appreciate the teens entrepreneurial spirit to make some honest bucks, instead of hands out. I wouldn't let them clean the second story windows, because they weren't a licensed contractor with insurance.

The roof treatment crew is due this morning. Adult licensed contractors in this case, so I infer they will require less supervision......
Hello and a good day to you GW, very good of you to enlist the help of the young people engaged in an entrepreneurial pursuit and gracious of them to accept your constructive criticism.

all the best to you and home

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
another high mineral salt

depends on where and who processes it…
it’s mined near the Himalayas but sold to many different processors

some who add chit to it or take chit out

in conclusion , all Himalayan salt ain’t equal

Celtic and Redmond’s process their own salt so quality controls are in place and they also have a Quality Assurance VP who checks it personally
🤡😂

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I haven't done one productive thing today. Fargin physical lasted till almost noon then had already cleaned up so I didn't work outside....Tied a few flies and shot pool. Not gonna get anything done doing that.

View attachment 19076636

IMG_2689.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, never had a fried green tomato and no plans for it.

When in the city this morning, had to go into my favorite bakery today for coffee and an apple fritter, couldn't resist. For some reason couldn't get fritters off my mind.:)
No kitchen work for me today. Good think I hid those cookies. Cleaned carpets today I’m tired think I’ll call Marcos pizza for supper

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, never had a fried green tomato and no plans for it.

When in the city this morning, had to go into my favorite bakery today for coffee and an apple fritter, couldn't resist. For some reason couldn't get fritters off my mind.:)
No kitchen work for me today. Good thing I hid those cookies. Cleaned carpets today I’m tired think I’ll call Marcos pizza for supper. Good day to you old man 🥰✌️

‘’what the heck…

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
depends on where and who processes it…
it’s mined near the Himalayas but sold to many different processors

some who add chit to it or take chit out

in conclusion , all Himalayan salt ain’t equal

Celtic and Redmond’s process their own salt so quality controls are in place and they also have a Quality Assurance VP who checks it personally
🤡😂
I don’t care….

oldmaninbc

420club
No kitchen work for me today. Good think I hid those cookies. Cleaned carpets today I’m tired think I’ll call Marcos pizza for supper. Good day to you old man 🥰✌️

‘’what the heck…
I've never had a Marco's pizza, I had told the Mrs. I was going to make pizza last weekend and forgot, I will do it on Sat, unless something else changes. I have a coupon for a free pizza, the new owner of our park, also owns other businesses including a pizza joint. He gave out a free pizza coupon to the 16 tenants.

Carpet cleaning, that takes some elbow work.

Duelling posts.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and a good day to you GW, very good of you to enlist the help of the young people engaged in an entrepreneurial pursuit and gracious of them to accept your constructive criticism.

all the best to you and home
Good afternoon, Old Man! Working for it was how we got money when I was his age, and I found it refreshing that some still do.

I kept the constructive criticism light and focused on the glass as opposed to the teenager but do admire his willingness to make it right.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Day Off? WTF is that? :pointlaug

Nonstop :whip: here. With fixing other peoples sht and trying to build a greenhouse/ pool house. i haven't had a day off in 2 months +. It's starting to take its toll.... Want to go fishing bad, now that it is starting to cool off. It's not going to happen for at least another month. By then it will be cold. Well at least the crappie would be biting by then.

Got 2 more walls built on the greenhouse 2 more to go with doors. Got to dig out dirt to set the pool in too. Then it's a solar water heating build. It's tough doing this by myself and having to paint every stick. It's a slow go but getting there.

Even still have plants that need to be harvested and trimmed.

on and on we go :whee:

Haven't had time to back read. So I hope all's well with you folks.

gh.jpg