What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Yeah, with some kinds of plastic, the plants just slide right out of the container, others not so easy. I actually find some reusable plastic like yogurt containers to allow the plants to slide out easier than nursery pots. It seems like the shiny plastic has less friction than non shiny containers.

good day to you oldfogey
I like that idea. Yogurt is healthy to eat and then you have a starter pot.

Good day to you as well, omibc.

Unca Walt

420club
So I stopped in a smokeystore. The kid behind the counter was about 18. Only one in the store besides me. He did not know doodly squat about ANYTHING in the store. There were racks and stacks of what MIGHT be the thingy I was looking for, but everything was wrapped and sealed and clearly non-returnable...

...So I turned around drove home and ordered what @oldfogey8 got. I hadda pay a dollar more. $116.

I hope the thing comes with destructions for use. Looking at the pictures of parts makes no sense yet.

But right off, I know that when I get the thing and take a hit, I will exhale into the Volcano bag. No vapor/smoke/exhudation to the air to be wasted.

Unca Walt

420club
I’m just saying that they can take the bad wire out like a light and posibly fix your problem. They fixed Mr subs same problem. He has no more bumpitybump in his life with only an out patient Visit. Have you been told by a doc that this is unfixable? Did you tell yoursonthedoc that you are still doing the bumpitybump all day?
Yowza. No fix. Just a very special pill called "Multaq". $500/month <-- eek eek.

I am not afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
RIP Kris K…….

just received few copies of….thanks for heads up ….

ganj on….
IMG_8112.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So I stopped in a smokeystore. The kid behind the counter was about 18. Only one in the store besides me. He did not know doodly squat about ANYTHING in the store. There were racks and stacks of what MIGHT be the thingy I was looking for, but everything was wrapped and sealed and clearly non-returnable...

...So I turned around drove home and ordered what @oldfogey8 got. I hadda pay a dollar more. $116.

I hope the thing comes with destructions for use. Looking at the pictures of parts makes no sense yet.

But right off, I know that when I get the thing and take a hit, I will exhale into the Volcano bag. No vapor/smoke/exhudation to the air to be wasted.

Latest posts

Latest posts