What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
We have two cats. Always every morning about the first thing I do. Then maybe an extra time cause Louie does not do well covering his shit up. My litter box is large and fills ths cabinet
View attachment 19074653
we use the clump stuff usually arm and hammer but not picky if it’s not avaiable.
wish they in larger sizes ,I could never fit thru that😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It could be an old or cheap meter maybe since most meters have the 10 A input. I liked in the video where he used the engine compartment light to do a sanity check. Hopefully you are successful in finding the issue. I know on my Tacoma, I had an issue with the battery running down and found a thread where a relay was known to go bad and it would constantly switch on and off. I forget which relay it was but replacing it fixed the drain issue.
The Fluke is 10 Amp, but my Mini Trims digital is three range, with 6 Amp in low range measuring in milliamps, 60 Amps mid-range measuring in 0.01 Amps, and 100 Amps in high range, where it measures in 0 .1 Amps.

Using the clamp on Mini Trims in low range, it looks like the parasitic draw on the Jeep battery is 1.4 amps.
Couple A questions for all you keepers of the indoor cats..

How many times a day do you clean the litter box? 😂

What kind of litter do you use?🤓
Arm and Hammer clumping. We clean the box daily.

kevinn

I'm taking a few hits of ice hash and watching college football pregame on Fox. Hey there's a little rap off. Fat Joe is the rapper's name I think. I'm not really into rap at all. I do like 1992's The Chronic by Dr. Dre. My apartment is clean. Plants are happy. Was offered an apartment in a brownstone in Cambridge. I'll check it out at least. Here I'm on the border of a forest. It's nice. 5 min walk from last trolley stop. Went for my morning 3 mile walk. Mom came over last night and we had ziti and meatballs and tiramisu 👍
I switched to Grizzly pouches, last me 2 days. I miss the nicotine from snuff but the Stinkdans just can't seem to get it. Lots of food in the fridge. Might have ziti and meatballs for lunch. Hope everyone is doing good!
Think of your mother. Which location is it easier to get to. I would stay out of the city. For one, parking is a pain and more low lifes.

jokerman

Premium user
I felt like I was spending too much time here on Icmag. I'm going to keep it to a few times a day instead of like a stock ticker. Hope you and everyone else here is doing good!
realistically its a wittle this group ,and a wottle internet
I trying to limit my time in front of a screen and less time in front of a mirror.
Who is kidding who ,its too late😊

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I felt like I was spending too much time here on Icmag. I'm going to keep it to a few times a day instead of like a stock ticker. Hope you and everyone else here is doing good!
do you think that mebbe you posting over at the NFL thread wasn't a good idea...calling names at big boys ain't a smart move...they say you've been making comments about us old farts dying off and laughing about your ability to post when we are dead...any truth to that...if I find that is true you will be the object of my desire...

oldfogey8

Classic shrinkflation. Both are the ‘large’ jars but one is from the spring the other from recently…😡
IMG_4284.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Beef on the smoker and gonna grill some burgers and a steak as well.........had to make some freezer space.
😁
Trimmity,trim,trim again at least its a Bubba which are easy peezy to do.
@Boo is the male intact?
I do believe he is...his presence would overturn the apple cart...Dutch would get manhandled and Ivan would be a bit aggressive...I protect Dutch like he is an infant, he's lost most of his hearing, can't see well, and needs a bath a few times a week, he's got that old dog stink but that doesn't stop me from loving on his all the time...he's lost all is undercoat and the top coat isn't looking healthy...as long as I see the spark go I will keep doing what I'm doing...I owe him my life...😍

oldfogey8

I bet yall got some good apples up there
The orchard my wife and I have been going to for 2 decades has always been great. This year we got out a little later than usual so a lot of the apples had already fallen but there were still some nice ones left. The apples in the past were huge. This year was really dry here and the apples were more normal sized. We do Macintosh and Cortland. Pie is imminent…