The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
1727530983302.jpeg

Louie 11 ‘and Cleo 8
1727531044044.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found this. He doesn’t use a resistor in it which I am thinking is why he doesn’t leave the meter connected constantly. It is the same process though.

Thanks, that is more or less how I do it, though I will first try my Mini Trim digital clamp on amp meter to see if I can measure on the lowest 6-amp scale. If not, I'll switch to my 10-amp Fluke with one cable removed.

Not sure why they would use a resistor either, unless as you say it was for meter protection.

jokerman

Premium user
Good night……? I’m confused….sounds like me 50 years ago…..just got home in time to go to work.
Had Polish nite at my buddys shop ,we had outstanding corn a salad from farm stand veg.
I got in at 12:30 got on a little and it was too much and I signed off and pressed reply☝️
Waiting tosee if Boo was up but couldnt hold on
I never pressed the reply and all today I must carry that burden

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had a friend reach out to me this morning and offered me a four year-old male German Shepherd that apparently has lost its owner. It’s a very handsome dog, but I don’t think bringing a four year dog with my two dogs the way they are would work.
58634.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm taking a few hits of ice hash and watching college football pregame on Fox. Hey there's a little rap off. Fat Joe is the rapper's name I think. I'm not really into rap at all. I do like 1992's The Chronic by Dr. Dre. My apartment is clean. Plants are happy. Was offered an apartment in a brownstone in Cambridge. I'll check it out at least. Here I'm on the border of a forest. It's nice. 5 min walk from last trolley stop. Went for my morning 3 mile walk. Mom came over last night and we had ziti and meatballs and tiramisu 👍
I switched to Grizzly pouches, last me 2 days. I miss the nicotine from snuff but the Stinkdans just can't seem to get it. Lots of food in the fridge. Might have ziti and meatballs for lunch. Hope everyone is doing good!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a friend reach out to me this morning and offered me a four year-old male German Shepherd that apparently has lost its owner. It’s a very handsome dog, but I don’t think bringing a four year dog with my two dogs the way they are would work. View attachment 19074585
He is a handsome pup! I think you're right about the three adult male concern.

oldfogey8

Thanks, that is more or less how I do it, though I will first try my Mini Trim digital clamp on amp meter to see if I can measure on the lowest 6-amp scale. If not, I'll switch to my 10-amp Fluke with one cable removed.

Not sure why they would use a resistor either, unless as you say it was for meter protection.
It could be an old or cheap meter maybe since most meters have the 10 A input. I liked in the video where he used the engine compartment light to do a sanity check. Hopefully you are successful in finding the issue. I know on my Tacoma, I had an issue with the battery running down and found a thread where a relay was known to go bad and it would constantly switch on and off. I forget which relay it was but replacing it fixed the drain issue.