What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Enjoy that harvest!..

what’s the fragrance like?..

Like a reefer factory at the moment. Thanx big 🥰✌️

Talking about the smell of weed. Blondy is on her way back from the Dr. She was diagnosed a severe allergic reacting to the weed smell. (terpenes I'm guessing) Blondy was the second person the Dr. had diagnosed today and a couple more this past week. All were around or trimming fresh weed. I even notice more of a reaction to trimming one of my plants. Candy girl the volunteer plant. Very loud smell to her when trimming. That is same time poor Blondy started feeling bad. Sneezing and a burning in her lungs. Mine too...

It has something to do with the new breed/crosses of weed. The old school stuff never effected us this way.

No longer trimming in the house. Just can't take that chance.

Will say Candy girl's sizzar hash and bud give a nice buzz.

The culprit

duke sk x mint cookies.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good morning HempKat. Sounds like you have had your own refrigerator problems like most of us I’m sure. My Samsung fridge in Georgia, I did so much work on myself you would think I was a Samsung mechanic. That fridge was a real piece of crap but I was able to keep it going thanks to YouTube and others that posted their exact problems. After we sold it with the house, I saw FaceBook entries from the lady that lived there cussing the heck out of it till she got a new one. I think my problem now is electronics or perhaps the electricity delivered from my home. It’s working still this morning. Seems that resetting was the way to go this time but I really don’t feel that it’s fixed forever. Appliances are not as good as they use to be as we live in a throw away world now. Thanks again for your input 🥰✌️
Well nothing is really fixed forver if you think about it. It would be nice if things were but that's just not the case in my experience. Yes, I did have my share of problems with the refrigerator I have (GE brand) unfortunately most of the times it was the controller card which was beyond my ability for me to fel confoortable repairing. The problem I had with being able to get ice from the dooor, I probably could have fixed if I tried but I don't really require easy access to ice that much, especially now that I live alone. I'm fine with saving the money and just reaching into the ice bin when I have a need for ice.

Hopefully your problem was just a glitch and the reset was the way to go. f the problem pops up again You might want to focus on the door closed switch as someone suggested, that makes a lot of sense for the problems you described and should be a fairly easy fix even if it ends up needing to be replaced.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Yes I grew up in the south and spent 33 years in Georgia before I retired and moved back to Virginia. They don’t Y’all up here as much as the use to but I still do. Middle Georgia is a nice place to live.
I think with Virginia it depends on where you live? I can see it not happening so much in the Virginia Beach area but I spent a fair amount of time in the Shenadoah Valley region in my youth thanks to a weekend getaway cabin my parents owned in the mountains there. In that area they Y'alled all over the place. :biggrin:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You are correct
How would you like living there in a community of some 30,000 peaceful people and raising children. Now, I hear, if you have an outside pet they are in danger of being eaten. I would be furious!!!!! What right did those responsible have to secretly fly them in and change the very make up of this peaceful town in the mid west.

JUST FOR FUTURE VOTES!!!!!!!!! Anti American.

HempKat

Veteran
Venezuela in this case
No I meant Haiti, it was a joke, there was a rally recently where Trump got the areas mixed up and talked about rounding up the immigrants in Springfield and sending them back to Venezuela. :biggrin:

It actually might be interesting to see what happens if they did send the Venezuelians to Haiti. From what I've heard you say the problem there in your area is mostly gang related and a lot of the violence in Haiti that the Haitians seeking asylem from is gang related. Might be interesting to see which gang prevails?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
No I meant Haiti, it was a joke, there was a rally recently where Trump got the areas mixed up and talked about rounding up the immigrants in Springfield and sending them back to Venezuala. :biggrin:

It actually might be interesting to see what happens if the did actually send the Venezualians to Haiti. From what I've heard you say the problem there in your area is mostly gang related and a lot of the violence in Haiti that the Haitians seeking asylem from is gang related. Might be interesting to see which gang prevails?
Civil unrest......lets de-fund the police. I feel sorry for our children.....This isn't gonna end well. FOR Anybody.

OleReynard

How would you like living there in a community of some 30,000 peaceful people and raising children. Now, I hear, if you have an outside pet they are in danger of being eaten. I would be furious!!!!! What right did those responsible have to secretly fly them in and change the very make up of this peaceful town in the mid west.

Hey I'm on your side, I'm again all this shit.
Don't even know how people can be associated being a demcom

HempKat

Veteran

According to the Governor of ohio (Rep. Mike DeWine) and the Mayor of Springfield (Rep. Rob Rue) The Hatians in Springfield aren't illegals, were invited there, aren't eating any pets and claim that most of the non Haitian residents of Springfield are happy with the Haitian presence and credit them with saving the local economy by taking the jobs that the employers couldn't get the local residents to take and was the reason the Haitians were invited there.

OleReynard

I'm fuckin mad as hell
According to the Governor of ohio (Rep. Mike DeWine) and the Mayor of Springfield (Rep. Rob Rue) The Hatians in Springfield aren't illegals, were invited there, aren't eating any pets and claim that most of the non Haitian residents of Springfield are happy with the Haitian presence and credit them with saving the local economy by taking the jobs that the employers couldn't get the local residents to take and was the reason the Haitians were invited there.
And you're gonna believe that

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Really? From what I read they are asking for this to stop and of course asking for millions that the state doesn't have.....

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in healthcare resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn’t oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

His news conference was held just hours before the presidential debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former Republican President Donald Trump, where the divide over immigration policy was sure to be an issue.

On Monday, Republican Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost also drew attention to the crisis when he directed his office to research legal avenues — including filing a lawsuit — to stop the federal government from sending “an unlimited number of migrants to Ohio communities.”

Latest posts

Latest posts