What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

These Blueberries are a bear forgot shit and not practicing what I preach.
But it's all coming back to me at a cost
These Vintage Blueberries so much different than DJ gear, I got both running in there for comparison.
Dj distorted indy leaves very weight conscious on feed, fine line between their feet wet and not, just finicky as crap.
The Vintage naturally structured beautiful plants, the DJ ya gotta work them to make any branching.
Whole world of difference.
Right now I got a situation with yellowing fannies.
Just through them into flower so shouldn't be needing more phosphorus yet.
I've calmagged them and put some grow on them, as soon as they show sex they'll get uppotted should straighten alot of that shit out. Ill be down to my quota after sexing.
20240925_113836.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
trimming again today. Some of the fox tailed buds which they fox tailed in a good way to me. I know some don’t like it but to me it looks great in the jar and does not affect the buzz. Plus they are nice and heavy too. These tops were closer to the lights I’m sure that’s why they did well also genetics I think they like to foxtail too. I’m taking a trim break
IMG_3190.jpeg
IMG_3191.jpeg
IMG_3192.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
trimming again today. Some of the fox tailed buds which they fox tailed in a good way to me. I know some don’t like it but to me it looks great in the jar and does not affect the buzz. Plus they are nice and heavy too. These tops were closer to the lights I’m sure that’s why they did well also genetics I think they like to foxtail too. I’m taking a trim break
View attachment 19072951 View attachment 19072952 View attachment 19072953

Enjoy that harvest!..

what’s the fragrance like?..

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello Sub and a very good day to you. When my wife first moved here from Texas she would use Y'all frequently, not as much any longer Now she has a Michigan-Texas-BC dialect.:)

Hope your getting caught up on your chores after a weekend away. Fall seems to be a time of getting things done. That's when you don't get sidetracked by unexpected breakdowns.
Good day to you old man. I’m catching up on trimming this week so I guess the baseboards will have to wait again. My southern accent comes out when I talk to someone else that has one. I never really lost it but I don’t think I’m twangy as most 😂
‘hope your day is going well 🥰✌️

oldfogey8

My advice is live where like minded people make and enforce the laws.
One of the many reasons we left Florida.
They talk a great 2A game there but the reality is they hate armed citizens same as the left.
Nothing equals a firearm for creating equality ime.
The first antigun laws in America were race related by..........the same party still trying to take them today.
I live in a very liberal town in central MA. ☹️ Once my wife retires, we are leaving.

oldfogey8

View attachment 19072951 View attachment 19072952 View attachment 19072953
I like foxtails too. Just gives the buds an interesting look.