What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

View attachment 19071965
Bubba walked over grabbed the post and tried to rip it out again........didn't budge it.
I laughed at him and talked some shit like "whatcha gonna do now bigboy?" and walked inside for about 3 minutes.
Heard a bark came out and he was looking at me standing over the hole and said," you really wanna find out Papi?"
😆
Probably won’t try that again 😂

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
have any of you guys ever rented one of those rental steam cleaners for floors...I built this house 25 years ago and I do my best to keep the place clean...Rainman, Dutch, and Ivan drag in all kinds of microfilth...I got the scrub pad out to clean a spot where Ivan eats and it was filthy...I tested a few different areas and the paper towel comes up brown...looking for the best options and least amount of input...

Yarddog

What do you folks that use PH meters have. My pen is a piece of sht
I don’t use a Ph pen anymore.
I grow in chunk cocoa with a three part General hydroponics mix. Well water if that makes a difference, I can’t tell the difference from now to when I used to keep the pH adjusted constantly.

Nextgeneration73

I'm not sure exactly what your trying to grow(accomplish) but there are some strains where the veg period should only be a few weeks, which is suggested by the breeder. Such as my Sweet Skunk from the EX- Peakseedsbc, they suggest a 2 weeks after germination & veg, then put into bloom.

I have also read if you want to go with 12/12 all the way make sure the strain has a minimum of 12 week bloom period to produce decent yields.

hope you can find what works best for you and have a productive yield & quality
Mine was too short but it was a long flower Sativa hybrid, and the other seeds are from the same strain, however having little time before harvest I freaked out and lowered the light schedules drastically much earlier, got little yeild but got the high I was looking for. Actually I unintentionally pissed off alot of people with my decisions as some parts of my thread (even till this day) remain a mess :D

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
have any of you guys ever rented one of those rental steam cleaners for floors...I built this house 25 years ago and I do my best to keep the place clean...Rainman, Dutch, and Ivan drag in all kinds of microfilth...I got the scrub pad out to clean a spot where Ivan eats and it was filthy...I tested a few different areas and the paper towel comes up brown...looking for the best options and least amount of input...
I have. Home model. I forget the brand name can check when I get home. It’s great for my kitchen and bath. I only break it out two or three times a year when I’m doing a deep clean on everything. Never rented one but the steam does help

Dime

If you want to be blown away... watch this.

The whole world is about to change for the better.

We can only hope but there's a lot of money amongst them to buy off the right people just like they're buying off the news. The corrupt MSM will suppress it.

Attachments

• 132612-2558199152.jpg
    132612-2558199152.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 2

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19071965
Bubba walked over grabbed the post and tried to rip it out again........didn't budge it.
I laughed at him and talked some shit like "whatcha gonna do now bigboy?" and walked inside for about 3 minutes.
Heard a bark came out and he was looking at me standing over the hole and said," you really wanna find out Papi?"
😆
Should have named him Komatsu😊☝️

jokerman

Premium user
Stanley Steamer🙄

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a home carpet steam cleaner but gave it away and just hire it done periodically.

As suggested by the Jokerman, consider paying some young men to do it for you as well as supply the equipment.

I'm guessing that you have more productive things to do with your valuable time and aging body.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Buy one or smear others filth on your floors is my thought....... we have a couple of them.

jokerman

Premium user
Brought my Mia today to the vets started with me buying her a carrying case.
She didnt like it !
I talked to her all the way .
The vet said she looks pretty good and said she has gout.
That came from my side of the family.
Then the vet said I could use Neosporin on her legs
They put something on her feet and she seems happy
She was hungry.and wanted to stop for pizza but I was late as it was.

oldmaninbc

The cheaper the model of cleaner, the longer it will take to dry, I have noticed that.
We have 2 of them one is much heavier duty than the other. The smaller Bissell is good for touch up but we were just given a better carpet cleaner from someone who no longer has carpet and it is all round a better machine. It has more power, similar to what you would rent.

GW has a good idea, hire it out to a company. If you don't mind them coming into your home. It will clean good and dry fairly quickly. If you need to move things have that done before they get there.

If you did rent one, it is usually expensive to use the cleaners they supply. You can use any cleaner you choose to use.

Latest posts

Latest posts