What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Just coming down from the mountain. Prolly be home at dark. Great time. Doggos did great and I’m so proud of Arlo for being a good boy the whole time.
Floyd is the perfect little music town. The Hotel Floyd was right up our ally as far as hotels go. Walking distance to the show and there was an old graveyard right outside our room window
We spent some time checking it out this morning. The hotel has a mini amphitheater where it was super comfortable burning one after the show. Funny when the show was over, the town went dead quite in 30 minutes. Stopped to visit Mr Subs aunt and uncle in the mountains this morning while we were so close. All in all a great time. I hope Mia is ok and her ankles are better. 🥰✌️
Hello and good day to you Sub, It's good that it all went well. I like checking out graveyards, when we were kids we use to climb the big maple trees in the graveyard.
I can't quite remember the words you use to describe Arlo's wits but it seems he was a well behaved boy.

Are you seeing signs of fall on your drive? Soon to be home and on the job, taking care of plants.

Home soon and back in your own bed.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good workout at the gym and got my tenants drain unclogged and replaced. I had them saw the plumbing out and replace it with plumbing that could be removed for cleanout.

I guess I can't complain about the stupid way they plumbed the basement sink, as it has done the job since 1953 and was only a problem because my tenant wasn't using a discharge filter on her washer.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello and good day to you Sub, It's good that it all went well. I like checking out graveyards, when we were kids we use to climb the big maple trees in the graveyard.
I can't quite remember the words you use to describe Arlo's wits but it seems he was a well behaved boy.

Are you seeing signs of fall on your drive? Soon to be home and on the job, taking care of plants.

Home soon and back in your own bed.
Good day old man. The leaves are just starting to change now in the Virginia mountains. I had forgotten how beautiful it was to get away and see them even tho my ears are popping still with the change in altitude. This is a picture of our window view of the grave yard. It was very cool sleeping so close to these folks.
IMG_0656.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Good day old man. The leaves are just starting to change now in the Virginia mountains. I had forgotten how beautiful it was to get away and see them even tho my ears are popping still with the change in altitude. This is a picture of our window view of the grave yard. It was very cool sleeping so close to these folks.
View attachment 19071901
That graveyard looks old by the way the markers are tilted and Virginia has a long history. The markers are also small in nature, suggesting an earlier time.

When we go to the city we drive up and over the mountain, the ear popping bothers the wife more than myself. It could be because of the density of my head:)

Just think of all the stories that could be told by those interred in the graveyard.

I can see the fade in the tree's leaves.

A fall time drive just to take in the fall colors is great, especially through the mountains.

oldfogey8

What do you folks that use PH meters have. My pen is a piece of sht
@dogzter turned me onto Jack’s nutrients. No pH’ing needed. I grew over the winter using it indoors and thru the summer outdoors. No pH issues at all. I haven’t checked pH in years though so maybe I am just lucky to have good water. I did have pH issues when I tried the GH trio and that was the last time I tried GH trio or had to check pH for that matter.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240923_141739_1.jpg

Bubba walked over grabbed the post and tried to rip it out again........didn't budge it.
I laughed at him and talked some shit like "whatcha gonna do now bigboy?" and walked inside for about 3 minutes.
Heard a bark came out and he was looking at me standing over the hole and said," you really wanna find out Papi?"
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts