What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hello and good day Mr. Pute, you did look good in your photo yesterday for an old guy. Cats looked better.:)

If I wanted to go to the grow store and back I would need a minimum of 5 hours, yeah, that's right 5 hrs.
Four hours of that would be driving time, that sucks.
Takes us two hours of drive time to get sunshine mix usually all day when we factor in shopping and lunch.
😆

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Howdy farts!

If I wanted to go to the grow store and back I would need a minimum of 5 hours, yeah, that's right 5 hrs.
Four hours of that would be driving time, that sucks.
Takes us two hours of drive time to get sunshine mix usually all day when we factor in shopping and lunch.

Yup, same here... I have a 6 hour round trip to just pop in to the grow shop for a bottle of something.

The wife normally drops by when she has to go into the office. That is a long day for her, but the office is only around the corner from the grow shop. They do load the car for her too at the grow shop.

Unca Walt

420club
Bill Holter speaks, I listen @ 1.5x speed. (gold & silver)

Massive Unrest in 2024 No Matter Who Wins- Bill Holter​

At 11:45 he nets it out so that everyone can see to explosion about to happen:

"All the gold mined by mankind in all history is slightly north of ten trillion dollars worth..." <-- And that number is about one year's budget for part of the USA government!!

You can see how the fake dollar number assigned to gold is orders of magnitude too low.

How can you build twenty aircraft carriers and fifty submarines if their dollar cost is equal to or more than the price of all the gold ever mined by mankind? Hm?

What does that say about the real value of the currency being used?

GET RID OF IT.

LATE PS: For those with Bitcoin -- what is Bitcoin valued in? Oh. Those strange dollars. Get rid of your dollar-valued Bitcoin NOW and convert those fiat dollars you get into gold/silver. While you can.

You're a fabulous true wealth-winner if you do. Miles ahead of the game: Bitcoin for wildly underpriced-in-dollars gold.

You're a MTBBT (Missed The Boat Big Time) loser without a dime if you do not.

This is where OUR dollar is going in the very near future. The clock is ticking...

1727115771951.jpeg

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Howdy farts!

Yup, same here... I have a 6 hour round trip to just pop in to the grow shop for a bottle of something.

The wife normally drops by when she has to go into the office. That is a long day for her, but the office is only around the corner from the grow shop. They do load the car for her too at the grow shop.
Get it delivered by Amazon.

Nextgeneration73

Twice a year I take my indoor seed collection out and search through for something to grow and then put them back. There are seeds that go back before 2010, they don't seem to show any issues with being taken out for 10-20 min at a time twice a year.
That's my experience. I will be doing it myself any day now.
I still have more of my stash left from the last grow, which was my first, but in the future I really ought to do a longer 12/12 before lowering light schedule.... I travel too much to have time for a long 16/8 and then 12/12...

oldmaninbc

I still have more of my stash left from the last grow, which was my first, but in the future I really ought to do a longer 12/12 before lowering light schedule.... I travel too much to have time for a long 16/8 and then 12/12...
I'm not sure exactly what your trying to grow(accomplish) but there are some strains where the veg period should only be a few weeks, which is suggested by the breeder. Such as my Sweet Skunk from the EX- Peakseedsbc, they suggest a 2 weeks after germination & veg, then put into bloom.

I have also read if you want to go with 12/12 all the way make sure the strain has a minimum of 12 week bloom period to produce decent yields.

hope you can find what works best for you and have a productive yield & quality

oldmaninbc

😆
Hi dogzter, Sunshine is good stuff I use to like the #4. I have no easy way to work with bales, gave that up a few years back.

I bought straight compost this year and will be working with that, just have to figure out how to blend it as it is heavy. The salesman at the nursery told me this is what many of the cannabis growers are using.

Since a person is already out of town, they might as well make the trip worth it and do other shopping as well. Never waste an opportunity when it is there.

Take care dogzter, hope all is well and your wife has recovered from her eye issue.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I just ate a meatball on a martin potato roll.
It had no chance
Welcome back !
Just coming down from the mountain. Prolly be home at dark. Great time. Doggos did great and I’m so proud of Arlo for being a good boy the whole time.
Floyd is the perfect little music town. The Hotel Floyd was right up our ally as far as hotels go. Walking distance to the show and there was an old graveyard right outside our room window
We spent some time checking it out this morning. The hotel has a mini amphitheater where it was super comfortable burning one after the show. Funny when the show was over, the town went dead quite in 30 minutes. Stopped to visit Mr Subs aunt and uncle in the mountains this morning while we were so close. All in all a great time. I hope Mia is ok and her ankles are better. 🥰✌️

oldmaninbc

Howdy farts!

It seems many of the grow shops in small cities are closing, leaving people to scramble for other sources of supplies. I'm not sure if it's online sales that are causing grow stores to go out of business. LED lights have caused some changes for sure, not going into replace bulbs or venting equipment to deal with heat.

It's nice when the shop helps to load the vehicle for your wife.

all the best

Latest posts

Latest posts