What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
by Christmas gold will be $3000.00 an oz

silver , the dog , $45.00
Grasshopper... the number applied to silver is what you could sell it for to acquire fiat paper.

But even within that reversed world of acquiring fiat by selling silver, if I did that, I would show a handsome fiat paper apparent profit.

Explicavit: My first $9999 purchase of junk silver was in 1991 at $3.60 spot. Silver is at $31 right now. Ten times return on investment before taxes. But I doan havva pay no taxes. Ain't makin' no backwards trade.

BTW: DON'T try to play the market -- the price is monkey-hammered by algorithms hundreds of times a minute. This was demo'ed on a YouTube thing. The guy pointed to a priceline with his fingers over a "sell" button. Steady... zero action... until his finger touched that button -- then, instantly other activity hit that stock.

Unca Walt

420club
I bought a ton a fractional gold when it was $330 an ounce and have been buying it regularly...within the last years I've bought bags of junk silver and gold coins...I bought heavy when silver was $14 an ounce...100 ounce bars were the cheapest by weight...I know gents that have kilo bars of gold...kinda tough to spend it...
Only if you are buying candy bars or the like. A car, now... Not so far off for a few 100 Oz's.

You've done spectacularly my brother. [strack salute]

jokerman

Premium user
Thanks. I read some NIH stuff on it that suggested it has efficacy for some symptoms but after the last four years, I am skeptical of NIH literature. Web MD has stuff on it as well. I am just looking for people on here that might have some experience with it. I will watch those videos too but I am watching the Salty Cracker podcast now. If you haven’t watched the guy, check him out on Rumble. He sees stuff kinda like I do though he sounds insane. Does that mean I am too?😂
I watch salty too!

jokerman

Premium user
This guy was a legend in SA.

Sixto's daughter Eva married a South African man in the late 1990's after he toured here. They live in the seaside village of Wilderness - about 400km from CT where we have a holi place.

A few years later Sixto came out to visit Eva and we saw them in a local restaurant. He got chatting with some people and gave an impromptu performance in the restaurant - amazing man.
understandable☝️

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19071620 View attachment 19071621

Cloudy here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 81F.

Got a contractor due today to unclog a drain at one of the rentals and to replace a portion of the piping. The plug is after a concrete double sink in the basement, that I can't run a snake through, and the way it was assembled, it must be lifted to remove the existing pipe and get to the plug.

To lift it, requires that I also first remove the water supply piping, soooooo, I plan to cut the pipe out with a saw to allow it to be snaked and then rebuild the piping section I cut out with plastic, that includes a cleanout.
1727097174775.png