What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Betcha Subies swooning over that good looking uke player😊☝️
Thats a mandolin but the banjo player was kinda cute I gotta say
IMG_0657.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I’m sure a kick in the cooch would not be fun.

I had a great day. It’s me and Mr Subs birthday weekend getaway. Our birthdays are just a couple days apart so we usually plan something fun together . We had a great day just having fun. He woke me up singing “when I’m 64” 💕💕

had pretty doughnuts waiting at the coffee pot too and a sweet card then a nice shrimp lunch and a daybuzz on beer and cannabis. Came home and revived with cold brew coffee and packed up clothes and cannabis arsenal for the overnighter to see Sam Bush at the Floyd General Store tomorrow night. Now got to call in a Marcos pizza which topped off the evening. Watching the race and eating Marcos. And my inline filter was delivered by the cutest Amazon guy. What more could a girl ask for 🥰🥰

humm… maybe cake?🤪

hope y’all had a sweet day too 🥰✌️

Well then, Happy Birthday getaway to the two of you. :happybirthday:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240922_193846_7.jpg

Stunning this evening.
Got the pillars back up with 1\2" anchor bolts on the bottoms and 4" framing screws on top.
Can swing on them like stripper poles now and they don't budge.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Thanks. I read some NIH stuff on it that suggested it has efficacy for some symptoms but after the last four years, I am skeptical of NIH literature. Web MD has stuff on it as well. I am just looking for people on here that might have some experience with it. I will watch those videos too but I am watching the Salty Cracker podcast now. If you haven’t watched the guy, check him out on Rumble. He sees stuff kinda like I do though he sounds insane. Does that mean I am too?😂
For what it's worth, decades ago the US Government had about a dozen or so people who had legal prescriptions for Cannabis. According to his own testimony Montel Williams (a one time popular talk show host) was one of those lucky few and he got his Cannabis for treating MS. According to what he said (if memory serves me correctly) every month he would get a can with 30 or so pre-rolled joints from the US government. I don't recall him describing the effectiveness of the treatment but I do recall that he was a very enthusiastic supporter of Medical Marijuana back before MMJ became much of a thing in the country. I haven't heard him talk about it in some time, in fact I'm not even sure if he's still alive but if he was actively treating his MS with medical marijuana at the time he was promoting it, then it seemed to allow him to live a fairly normal and active life.