What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :pointlaug

Another day of being a victim of my own success. Trim jail for me. (11 plants ready) That is once it starts raining.

So if anyone wants half of what they trim. Come on down. Plenty of coffee and homemade apple fritters.

14 bud.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m sure a kick in the cooch would not be fun.

I had a great day. It’s me and Mr Subs birthday weekend getaway. Our birthdays are just a couple days apart so we usually plan something fun together . We had a great day just having fun. He woke me up singing “when I’m 64” 💕💕

had pretty doughnuts waiting at the coffee pot too and a sweet card then a nice shrimp lunch and a daybuzz on beer and cannabis. Came home and revived with cold brew coffee and packed up clothes and cannabis arsenal for the overnighter to see Sam Bush at the Floyd General Store tomorrow night. Now got to call in a Marcos pizza which topped off the evening. Watching the race and eating Marcos. And my inline filter was delivered by the cutest Amazon guy. What more could a girl ask for 🥰🥰

humm… maybe cake?🤪

hope y’all had a sweet day too 🥰✌️

Happy B-Day to both you and Mr Subby. Hope you both have a great get away.

iu

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
All right who brought me the cold weather? Water temperature out in the harbor is like 70°. I think the temperatures are in the high 50s. Really pleased with the amount of great white sightings this year. It's great to have the data now. If you want check out the Atlantic white shark conservancy project. Does anyone remember when that Rock club the station burned down was like hundreds of people inside?

Latest posts

Latest posts