What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
This was his last post on Sunday……

am actually nervous about signing off. Gee. I wonder why. But I am gonna make some vicious quesadillas for dinner tonight with Witchie-Poo. Oh. Herself gives greetings to all those here. And even if I smash all the odds and manage to get back on tomorrow, PLEASE sumbody send me your...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The ones I used were all metal jacketed and could be recharged/cleaned. I put them in the oven @250f for a couple hrs. This would bake out the smells. The only down side is stinking up the house. A propane grill is the better option. Just need one that the temp can be regulated around 250f.

Some can be refilled with the activated carbon. that you can get at a fish aquarium supply. Walmart, petco ect...
Well if I’m gonna end up getting a new one, getting one that can be cleaned or just replacing the carbon or whatever they put in there would be nice. I do wash the cover usually every couple of grows with hot water and dish soap which seems to work good. Which ones can be refilled and do any of y’all use one like that? Seems they all should have refill capabilities but this is a throw away world now…

Dime

I still have a B&D 1/2" drill that is about 55 years old and still going strong, though I seldom use it anymore. I also have about a 40 year old B&D drill and Sawsall kit that is well made.

I bought the blender off Amazon and if I had looked at in person before buying, I would have declined. Cheap plastic motor base with not much weight from motor windings.
Irwin still makes decent tools for the cost.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wowza! Miss Layla scored 14 tennis balls in the park this morning for her buddies at the Humane Society!
We always take a ball at the vet from the free ball bin. Thanks to Miss Layla from Arlo this morning. I had to break out the bag of new toys this morning and find a stuffy to keep him busy this morning since we are missing our walk to the park. My bedroom is always covered in sheets and blankets to protect the lousy carpet that is on the list to change out to hardwood soon. Those poodle paws are mops in the mud…
IMG_0605.jpeg

Dime

I had GE appliances for years but when I moved here, got all new ones and have already had problems with refrigerator dishwasher and washer. Repairman is not cheap either sometimes better off just buying a new one…🙁
I have been buying my appliances at the same small town dealer for as long as I can remember. I once bought a new washing machine from them and a month later it started making noises and he sent a guy out with a new one,no repairs,no excuses and no games. I have never had good service from a big box store.

oldfogey8

Good morning everyone. Dark and rainy this morning. Dogs know there will be no walk this morning and are taking advantage of the musical rain.
‘inside tent is kinda stinking up my laundry room. Perhaps a new filter is in order. I have cleaned the whole room and feel that it’s got to be coming from the tent which vents to the room but has never cause smelly problems in previous grows. Smells different too than the smell when you open the tent which is very loud now as it’s almost done and peaking with crazy smells.
so how long does a filter work before you have to replace it? I was thrilled two years ago when I discovered no smell venting in the room but I think maybe I need to get a new filter before the next grow.
my other tent filter is almost 4 years old with no smelly issues but that tent vents out the window…
I replaced a filter a few years back and still had an odor problem. It turned out that there were a bunch of pinholes in the flexible dictionary g between my filter and the exhaust fan. I had to shine a light inside the ducting to see the pinholes. Replaced the ducting and the problem was solved.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I replaced a filter a few years back and still had an odor problem. It turned out that there were a bunch of pinholes in the flexible dictionary g between my filter and the exhaust fan. I had to shine a light inside the ducting to see the pinholes. Replaced the ducting and the problem was solved.
Humm I will check that. Thanks

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have been buying my appliances at the same small town dealer for as long as I can remember. I once bought a new washing machine from them and a month later it started making noises and he sent a guy out with a new one,no repairs,no excuses and no games. I have never had good service from a big box store.
We buy ours from a local small place too. I do like working with them but I don’t like how the new appliances have held up. Not like they use to. Too much electronics on them now for me to work on them like I use to.

Latest posts

Latest posts