What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Haven't gotten any news on my VA noncombat PTSD claim in a month or so. Would be great if I was approved for a couple thousand a month. I could get a brand new Toyota pickup small Tacoma...and I could visit family on the weekends. NY, PA, FL, VA...OH. ND! I could visit some of you guys. I could bring lobster and taffy. A car in great shape would be a miracle. I'm missing out on life. I probably won't get VA disability but it was worth trying. At worst they'll tell me I can go to the VA for medical needs. But screw that I hear some of your stories. I live right near Mt. Auburn Hospital and use them.
I remember you saying that you were lying about the nightmares you were having for the application. Just for the record, I don’t support making a false claim when so many Vets out there actually do have problems and really do need the help.

oldmaninbc

Howdy friends, need some of ur infinite wisdom. Going thru old seeds from a guy that gifted seeds and is now incognito or I'd be nagging him. . One of the seed containers has SSH X SM. I think SSH is Super Silver Haze but ya'll have any clue what the SM might be?

He also gave me 12 Stella Blue Dream X Thunder Express. Read that Blue Dream was a Humboldt creation with a Blueberry crossed to an unknown sativa. No clue on what Thunder Express is.

Stay cool.......
There is a strain called Snow Monster, leans to the indica side.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No, one of these guys said I was lying about nightmares.
I remember you saying it

1726271769859.png

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I remember you saying that you were lying about the nightmares you were having for the application. Just for the record, I don’t support making a false claim when so many Vets out there actually do have problems and really do need the help.
Like I said dudes got some serious issues.
I remember you saying it

View attachment 19065947
That's how I remember it as well.
That's when I quit caring personally other than the bullshitterry
That and claiming to be retired then crying his foodstamps were all gone.
😆

oldfogey8

Santa Marta if yer lucky
I had something called Santa Marta Red back in the late 70’s. One bud in the QP was the size of my hand. Good smoke but what I had wasnt seedless. Wish I saved the seeds I had from some of the good weed I got back then. Most of what was around for a young teenager in western NY then was ditch weed though…

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had something called Santa Marta Red back in the late 70’s. One bud in the QP was the size of my hand. Good smoke but what I had want seedless. Wish I saved the seeds I had from some of the good weed I got back then. Most of what was around for a young teenager in western NY then was ditch weed though…
Funny. I never thought about saving seeds back then much less planting them. Where was my head?

oldfogey8

Funny. I never thought about saving seeds back then much less planting them. Where was my head?
I planted some seeds back when I was probably 16. Got one to pop. I had it in a 20+ gallon garbage can in dirt from the forest on top of my dad’s roof. He busted me when it started peaking up over the rooftop and was visible to our neighbors. I didn’t know anything about growing. Then I had 4 or 5 in an apt I was renting under 100 watt incandescent bulbs. That is a long story but I lucked out when a young cop told me to dispose of them when my apt was searched on an unrelated nonsense thing. I’m hind sight though, they were all males. Didn’t grow again until I had teenaged sons…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The first time i grew a plant was colombian gold in the 70's it never even went to flower

I did grow weed once in the 70s. My dad did let me plant some weed plants beside his tomato plants. I was maybe 20. He made me pull them up when they were taller than th tomatoes. I didn’t know about flower at that time they were still. Vegging out no buds yet. I pulled them up and hung them in our coat closet. They stunk to high heaven. We dried the whole plant and smoked them. 🤣

oldfogey8

I did grow weed once in the 70s. My dad did let me plant some weed plants beside his tomato plants. I was maybe 20. He made me pull them up when they were taller than th tomatoes. I didn’t know about flower at that time they were still. Vegging out no buds yet. I pulled them up and hung them in our coat closet. They stunk to high heaven. We dried the whole plant and smoked them. 🤣
My buddies and I would pluck fan leaves off of my apt and dry them in my toaster oven and smoke them when no weed was available. Caught a pretty good headache each time(no buzz at all) but that didn’t stop us from continuing to smoke the leaves. 😂

oldfogey8

Well Ol paint... It's friedday night. We're just going to sit around, get stoned and watch the weeds grow.

View attachment 19065973 View attachment 19065975

@Unca Walt When/If you find someone reasonable. To retrieve data/ pictures from the hard drive. Hit me up with a link. I have a hard drive that has 10,000 plus of :canabis: pictures I want back.

View attachment 19065976
You can buy a USB device that you can plug the hard drive into. I have recovered pics and files off of hard drives that wouldn’t boot up in the past. The hard drive would show up in Explorer as an additional drive. I will look around and see if I can find the one I have.

Latest posts

Latest posts