What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
"It's not that pets are being eaten, but that they are being sacrificed. We are importing 5% of the population from a country where the dominant religion is witchcraft." Tucker

I can buy that about the ducks and geese since the type of witchcraft in Haiti ( Santaria or Voodoo) usually involves the sacrifice of chickens. Although from what I've heard about or seen pictures of they don't eat the bird but rather like to smear it's blood all over things as they write out wierd symbols. Which kind of discredits the report of the body cam footage that apparently isn't shown on the internet of the woman with cat fur and blood on her lips. plus the video of that that youtuber from Springfield with the car channel even said he's only heard rumors of the cats and dogs thing but has seen them going after ducks in the park. Plus the story that started it all with the cats and dogs was someone on the internet who heard it from his sister, who heard it from a neighbor who heard it from a daughter who "thinks" a Haitian took her cat.

I also question the idea that in a town where this is supposedly happening people are still allowing their pets to free roam with reports of this sort of thing going on. Also if this was actually happening and people actually saw it happening then where are the reports of vigilanty justice from the pet owners? I know if someone took a pet of mine from my yard and I saw it I'd be going after that person with a baseball bat or machette (since I can't legally own a gun). Can you imagin if any of the people here in this thread had their pets kidnapped by some Haitian refugee. There would be a dead Haitian either by way of gun or the dog they attempted to kidnap if they went after Dogzter's or Boo's pets. Most pet owners think of their pets as children and would not sit around and wait for cops if someone kidnapped their pets especially in a town where open carry is allowed.

Now it is worth noting that in Haiti where these people come from that many of them have been living in such abject poverty that they might consider making a meal out of a stray dog or cat they came upon but it's a meal out of desperation rather then a prefered culinary choice. Nor are they likely to just take a bite out of an uncooked cat or dog that wasn't skinned first such that they ended up with blood and fur on their lips further making the alledged report of unseen body cam video showing a woman with cat fur and blood on her lips seem like made up BS. If they are being given all the aide and prefered treatment we usually hear about refugees getting they're not likely to risk their freedom to take and eat someone's pet when they can just go to a grocery store and buy real food with all the food stamps supposedly given to take home and cook in the kitchen of the low cost housing they were given in preference over disabled veterans.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
And fertilize it!

I took nothing in the letter seriously since it isn't true and is therefore an obvious scam.
Which is smart on your part, as is the choice to not reply to them since that would just let them know they have a potential victim willing to reply that they might come up with some other way to seperate them from their money. Since the most likely explanation is they are working with old info obtained from a data breach and they don't really know if there is a live active person on the other end of that email address until someone responds.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Haven't gotten any news on my VA noncombat PTSD claim in a month or so. Would be great if I was approved for a couple thousand a month. I could get a brand new Toyota pickup small Tacoma...and I could visit family on the weekends. NY, PA, FL, VA...OH. ND! I could visit some of you guys. I could bring lobster and taffy. A car in great shape would be a miracle. I'm missing out on life. I probably won't get VA disability but it was worth trying. At worst they'll tell me I can go to the VA for medical needs. But screw that I hear some of your stories. I live right near Mt. Auburn Hospital and use them.

OleReynard

Hi DB, I couldn't possibly consume as much THC as I use to, 1/4 cookie in the evening and I am good. Some times I like a sativa cookie in the afternoon, maybe a couple of afternoons in a week. I will take a 1/4 cookie and break a piece off and eat the rest. I don't metabolize drugs like I use to and need less these days.

I would be a walking zombie getting high that often, that has not always been the case though:)

hope you have an enjoyable day DB
Shit wake and bake find me another spot to put my head.

Old Uncle Ben

Howdy friends, need some of ur infinite wisdom. Going thru old seeds from a guy that gifted seeds and is now incognito or I'd be nagging him. . One of the seed containers has SSH X SM. I think SSH is Super Silver Haze but ya'll have any clue what the SM might be?

He also gave me 12 Stella Blue Dream X Thunder Express. Read that Blue Dream was a Humboldt creation with a Blueberry crossed to an unknown sativa. No clue on what Thunder Express is.

Stay cool.......

Old Uncle Ben

While rescuing a Mexican freetail bat caught in a spider web on my back patio got bit. Gloves were not enough. Was talked into taking rabies shots, "is a terrible way to die". Holy mole', first session was 7 shots plus 2 in my finger at the bite site. Most were in the thighs, hip, and arm....in the muscle. Hurt like hell. Girlfriend held my hand and I bit my lip and took it, like the wimp I am. :D

3 days later, today, got one follow up in my arm. 2 to go.

So much for being a good Samaritan!

jokerman

Premium user
Good day OF, what a weird night, I watched Netflix from 2am to 6am, feeling a little dazed today, not sure why I couldn't sleep.
Well, anyhow, I will give in to slackerness today, that's my new made up word for the day. Slackerness!
Call our hotline.
We are open 24 hours a day EST.
No matter what the issue is we can give a so so chance of fixing it.
We offer the first five minutes for free so talk quick is advised.
We offer a !00% success rate on giving advice.
results that work not as good.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
While rescuing a Mexican freetail bat caught in a spider web on my back patio got bit. Gloves were not enough. Was talked into taking rabies shots, "is a terrible way to die". Holy mole', first session was 7 shots plus 2 in my finger at the bite site. Most were in the thighs, hip, and arm....in the muscle. Hurt like hell. Girlfriend held my hand and I bit my lip and took it, like the wimp I am. :D

When I was 8 I was climbing around in the rafters of our barn and a bat bit me on the thumb......Not good.
Got 14 rabies shots in the stomach. Like you said Uncle hurt like hell.....I avoid bats at all cost to this day.

Fish of the day....22" Walleye. No not a mask....Buff....protecting myself from the sun. Have had skin cancer to many times.

IMG_6777.jpg

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
When I was 8 I was climbing around in the rafters of our barn and a bat bit me on the thumb......Not good.
Got 14 rabies shots in the stomach. Like you said Uncle hurt like hell.....I avoid bats at all cost to this day.

Fish of the day....22" Walleye. No not a maks....Buff....protecting myself from the sun. Have had skin cancer to many times.

View attachment 19065853
watta a beauty☝️

OleReynard

Sorry to hear uncle Ben, rabies would be terrible.
SOP must've changed used to be 14 shots in the belly button.
Very noble thing to do "to do the right thing" but as you can see "doing the right thing" it can still bite you.

oldmaninbc

Call our hotline.
We are open 24 hours a day EST.
No matter what the issue is we can give a so so chance of fixing it.
We offer the first five minutes for free so talk quick is advised.
We offer a !00% success rate on giving advice.
results that work not as good.
Such a tantalizing offer, I shall forward your information concerning your advisory capacity to the many individuals who would enjoy passing time with the commission and it's female facilitators who give graphic advice on bedside etiquette.